IMPORTANT NOTE: The RATES that appears on the Section “GET AN INSTANT QUOTE” on this website refers to TWO PEOPLE ONLY. For the most accurate information it is necessary to look at the TOTAL COST to the RATES section below.
- FREE WI-FI CONNECTION
- NO CONFIRMATION DEPOSIT (on request)
- NO DAMAGE DEPOSIT
- FREE HEATING
PLEASE SEE THE 1st COLOSSEUM 'FLAVIUM' FOR FAMILIES AND COUPLES REDUCTIONS
***Thanks for your interest in our property! Unfortunately, we do not update our calendar on this website. Please email to inquire about availability and any specials we might have going on.***
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add €10 per night, per additional guest|
|A/C per night (summer)||€10.00|
|- Allowed payment methods are 30% of the total cost of the stay is due upon reservations as a confirmation deposit; the remaining 70% upon arrival // CANCELLATION POLICY: in the event of cancellation, deposit is not refundable // AVAILABILITY of the apartment: the apartment is normally occupied after 4 PM on the day of arrival and vacated before 10 AM on the day of departure.|
|CHECK-IN POLICY: REGULAR CHECK-IN: between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM: free // SPECIAL CHECK-IN (on request and if possible only): EARLY- between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM.: Euro 25,00 // LATE- after 8:00 PM till midnight: Euro 25,00 // LATE- after midnight: Euro 50,00 // HOLYDAY OR SUNDAY CHECK-IN : Euro 25,00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.