Anchorage House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
2 1/2 wooded, secluded acres hosts this magnificent Tudor Style home situated at the base of the Chugach Mountains.
* 1 Minute from the Alaska Zoo
* 2 Minutes from Anchorage's Premier Golf Course
* 5 Minutes from Anchorage's Largest Shopping District
* 10 Minutes from Anchorage International Airport
* 15 Minutes from Downtown Anchorage
* 10 Minutes from Flattop Mt. - Anchorage's favorite Mt. Hiking Trail
5 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths. Large Custom Kitchen with breakfast nook, separate dining room, formal living room, family room, 2 fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, deck with barbeque grill. Enjoy the natural beauty of Alaska with wildlife roaming freely through the yard. This home is a Custom Retreat for those groups wishing to spend their stay in the Anchorage Area enjoying the family like atmosphere this home affords.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
Owners have lived in Alaska for over 40 years and are a semi-retired couple who travel expensively in the 'Lower 48' but continue to call Alaska 'home'. During the summer they enjoy spending time on the Kenai River fishing for Alaska salmon. During the fall they enjoy the Adirondacks in NY where they have a small cabin on the Ausable River. The winters are spent mainly in Florida avoiding the cold snowy weather they have enjoyed all those years. They maintain a small apartment over the garage at said property for when they are in Anchorage.