Hayesville Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Cabin, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 2-6)
· Nantahala National Forest - FIRE'S CREEK RECREATIONAL AREA
· University of Georgia APPALACHIAN BIOLOGICAL NATIVE SANCTUARY
· Fire's Creek trout waters and forest hiking are minutes away
· Mountain communities of Hayesville and Brasstown are ten minutes away
· Cabin is easily accessed on paved roads, but the setting gives you the feel of being deep in the woods
· Log cabin created by third generation woodworker
· Hand-polished hardwood floors with accents of cedar, walnut, cherry, and rhododendron
· Four-acre lot
· Walking trail winds around three bridges, natural spring and flowing branch
· Protected natural forest floor of native wildflowers, ferns, mushrooms, trees, blackberries and elderberries which ripen in season.
. Pristine native trout waters of Fires Creek just one hundred yards away
The PEACE AND QUIET surround you while you rock on the porch, sit in the hot tub in a screened in porch room, hike the trails, or fish the creeks.
The natural beauty awakens your senses.
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful cabin retreat. We enjoyed every moment... from the sunset walk, the hoots of the owls and other unidentified wildlife, to the beautiful, still, quiet mornings where PEACE abounds. Thanks for caring enough to express your gifts of woodworking into the creation of this space --- hope to return!