· Nantahala National Forest - FIRE'S CREEK RECREATIONAL AREA
· University of Georgia APPALACHIAN BIOLOGICAL NATIVE SANCTUARY
· Fire's Creek trout waters and forest hiking are minutes away
· Mountain communities of Hayesville and Brasstown are ten minutes away
· Cabin is easily accessed on paved roads, but the setting gives you the feel of being deep in the woods
· Log cabin created by third generation woodworker
· Hand-polished hardwood floors with accents of cedar, walnut, cherry, and rhododendron
· Four-acre lot
· Walking trail winds around three bridges, natural spring and flowing branch
· Protected natural forest floor of native wildflowers, ferns, mushrooms, trees, blackberries and elderberries which ripen in season.
. Pristine native trout waters of Fires Creek just one hundred yards away
The PEACE AND QUIET surround you while you rock on the porch, sit in the hot tub in a screened in porch room, hike the trails, or fish the creeks.
The natural beauty awakens your senses.
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2005
NEARBY ACTIVITIES include Trout Fishing, Picnicking, Jeeping, Young Harris College Planetarium and Observatory Shows, Peacock Theater Live Productions, John C, Campbell Folk School Classes and Free Friday Concerts, Georgia Mountain Fair and Concerts, Gem Mining and Plentiful Local Mountain Activities - Square and Folk Dancing, Pickin' and Grinnin' Parlors, Farmer's Markets, Flea Markets, and Festivals, there is truly something for everyone.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.