: Loddiswell Inn
: The Oyster Shack
Spacious 18C cottage sleeps 8 in village location close to Kingsbridge and the Salcombe estuary
Comfort, character, and outstanding natural beauty.....in the heart of The South Hams in Devon
• Spectacular walks from the house, up and down the river Avon, and through the surrounding countryside designated of Outstanding Natural Beauty. SW coastal path is a short drive away.
• Located in the centre of the South Hams, Loddiswell offers access to the breathtaking beauty of Dartmoor, and the beaches of Bantham and Thurlestone. Market towns of Totnes, Dartmouth and Modbury less than 30 mins drive
• Surfing at Bantham. Sailing, canoeing and water sports in the Salcombe harbour and estuary and at Bantham. Golf at Bigbury, Thurlestone and Dartmouth. Grass court Tennis at Thurlestone and Avonwick
• Amenities within walking distance include shop (7am-9pm), Post office, Garden centre with award winning deli/cafe, and Loddiswell Inn.
• The South Hams has become a gastronomic destination in its own right, and local producers feature prominently in our shops and restaurants. The farmers market in Kingsbridge and the famous Totnes market are a must.
• The South Hams boasts a growing number of resident artists and artisans, and there are regular exhibitions and events throughout the year