Please note that Villa Artemis does not have a wheelchair access ramp. Villas Byblis-Caria have access ramps. There are 5 steps up to Villa Artemis entrance.
Free house keeping pack including: washing up liquid, sponge, dishcloth, dishwasher tablets & washing powder. We don't expect you to have to buy these items.
A comprehensive provisions welcome pack is available on arrival (on request). Welcome pack 1) tea, coffee, water, milk, fruit juice, sugar, jam, cheese, butter, bread, eggs, seasonal fruit, kitchen roll, toilet paper - £20. Welcome pack PLUS (same as welcome pack 1 but also includes 6 bottles of Efes 500ml lager & two packets of crisps - £30.
All beds have good quality medium firm mattresses & mattress protectors. All villas equipped with safety deposit box. The villas have been specially designed in a staggered, zigzag style to ensure privacy on balconies. There is a baby cot and a booster seat high chair.
Dalyan is an area of outstanding natural beauty. Spend your holiday in Dalyan and you will undoubtedly want to return joining the ever growing number of people who have fallen under its magical spell and cannot keep away. With a charismatic mix of breathtaking scenery, nature, extraordinary Turkish hospitality, as well as restaurants, charming bars and places to shop, you will experience an unforgettable holiday which will exceed all expectations.
Dalyan is a lovely, small, riverside town, a conservation area surrounded by cotton fields, pomegranate fields, orange and lemon groves and pine clad mountains. Development is limited in Dalyan which means no high rise buildings. Greenpeace plays an active role and local people still make a living fishing and farming. The Turkish Turquoise Coast boats 300 days of sunshine a year.
There are famous local mud baths and thermal springs and an ancient city just the other side of the river as well as spectacular 4th Century rock tombs carved into the cliff face which are spectacularly illuminated at night and visible from many of the bars and restaurants. There is a beautiful lake at the end of the river for you to cruise around and have a barbecue.... all this plus the beautiful beach. If you love the sea and the beach Dalyan is for you! If you love mountains and lakes, Dalyan is also for you! It's a unique area that has something for everyone all in one place.
Dalyan is laid back, low key and lovely; a unique place that is a hit with all ages. If you are one of those people who vows 'I never go to the same place twice' you'll be in for a surprise.
Strictly no smoking indoors. 20% of the rental cost required to secure booking. The remaining 80% to be paid 6 weeks before holiday. Deposits are non refundable and non transferable. Pay pal accepted. We require a breakage deposit of £200 for Villa Artemis, £400 for Byblis-Caria & £600 for all 3 villas. This will be returned after villa inspection. We accept that there can be a couple of broken glasses but this is to cover ourselves against anything more major. We maintain a very high standard.