Enjoy Big Sky views of the Crazy, Gallatin, and Absaroka ranges from this private retreat located on 20-acres midway between Bozeman and Livingston - and just 90-minutes from Yellowstone National Park. With the Gallatin National Forest as your backyard, moose, deer, and other wildlife are often within view.
Lots of privacy, plus ready-access to the best fishing, hiking, and biking make Welcome Cabin an ideal retreat for couples, solo travelers or small families. Spectacular views and changing light make this an artist's paradise. Quiet solitude ideal for writer's retreat. World-class rivers and streams are minutes away.
- Fully furnished wood and stone cabin sleeps up to four
- 20-acres, including on-property hike up to Gallatin National Forest line
- Open floor plan, pitched ceilings
- Full kitchen, living room, loft bedroom, and bath
- Growing "Best of the West" library of books authored by Montana authors, artists
- Eight miles from Livingston, 20 miles from Bozeman
- Available May - October
Galleries & Antiquing, Visit Yellowstone National Park - just a 90-minute drive
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.