The apartment is a 3 -room, 100-square meter penthouse situated on the top of the building (9th floor ) in the center of Tel Aviv. it has an amazing view on facing the whole city of Tel Aviv and the beach .
it has also 2 roof decks .
The apartment includes:
1. One large living room, fully and beautifully furnished, including a grand piano, a library, and a hi-fi stereo system, wireless internet
2. One master bedroom that includes a double-bed and a TV set (Cable TV service and a VCR) .
3. A second bedroom that includes a sofa that can be turned into a second bed in the apartment, the wardrobe, a PC with an Internet connection and a fax machine. The room is used mainly as the computer/work room.
4. A den that is situated between the living room and the open roof-porch that includes a sitting area and a six-person dining table.
5. An eat-in kitchen, equipped with a refrigerator, an stove and oven, a microwave oven, a dishwasher, espresso machine, and other useful kitchen appliances, plus a table with three chairs.
6. An open roof-balcony with a parasol, a table, chairs, and two tanning chairs.
7. A long back balcony that holds a washing machine. It also includes the drying lines on which the laundry is put to dry.
8. A bathroom including a shower in a tub and a toilet.
9. A toilet room.
The place can comfortably accommodate two to three people.
There is a large air-condition unit that can cool the entire apartment within a short time.
It is OK to smoke in the apartment.
The apartment can be rent or exchanged, pending on the circumstances.
The apartment is situated 4 blocks from the Tel Aviv Beach, 5 minutes walk from the Dizengoff St Square and 5 minutes from Rabin Square
There is a bus stop right at the entrance to the building and in the adjacent streets other bus stops and taxis can be found, Within 3-5 minutes walk from the apartment you can find the Everybody Gym, a Solarium (tanning) center, the Kameri theater, the Hod, Disingof and Rav-Khen movie theaters and several art galleries on Gordon street,
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.