The apartment is a 3 -room, 100-square meter penthouse situated on the top of the building (9th floor ) in the center of Tel Aviv. it has an amazing view on facing the whole city of Tel Aviv and the beach .
it has also 2 roof decks .
The apartment includes:
1. One large living room, fully and beautifully furnished, including a grand piano, a library, and a hi-fi stereo system, wireless internet
2. One master bedroom that includes a double-bed and a TV set (Cable TV service and a VCR) .
3. A second bedroom that includes a sofa that can be turned into a second bed in the apartment, the wardrobe, a PC with an Internet connection and a fax machine. The room is used mainly as the computer/work room.
4. A den that is situated between the living room and the open roof-porch that includes a sitting area and a six-person dining table.
5. An eat-in kitchen, equipped with a refrigerator, an stove and oven, a microwave oven, a dishwasher, espresso machine, and other useful kitchen appliances, plus a table with three chairs.
6. An open roof-balcony with a parasol, a table, chairs, and two tanning chairs.
7. A long back balcony that holds a washing machine. It also includes the drying lines on which the laundry is put to dry.
8. A bathroom including a shower in a tub and a toilet.
9. A toilet room.
The place can comfortably accommodate two to three people.
There is a large air-condition unit that can cool the entire apartment within a short time.
It is OK to smoke in the apartment.
The apartment can be rent or exchanged, pending on the circumstances.
The apartment is situated 4 blocks from the Tel Aviv Beach, 5 minutes walk from the Dizengoff St Square and 5 minutes from Rabin Square
There is a bus stop right at the entrance to the building and in the adjacent streets other bus stops and taxis can be found, Within 3-5 minutes walk from the apartment you can find the Everybody Gym, a Solarium (tanning) center, the Kameri theater, the Hod, Disingof and Rav-Khen movie theaters and several art galleries on Gordon street,