Lovely contemporary house of 150 m² living space, located on a very big field of 60.000m² with many trees and flowers.
- A cosy living room with a fire place, fully furnished with 2 sofas, and 2 coffee tables,
- An opened kitchen on the dining room with a fire place, a chunky farmhouse table, 2 benches, 2 ancient chest of drawers (the kitchen is fully equipped with brand new equipment),
- A long corridor with 2 large cupboard,
- 3 bedrooms with a king size bed (160*200) in each. One of them has a private bathroom,
- 1 bedroom with 2 beds (80*200),
- 1 baby's cot and 1 baby's chair,
- 1 laundry room with a washing machine and a large storage,
- 2 large terraces, one in south view and one in west view,
- 1 garden table in teak wood with 8 chairs in teak wood on the south terrace,
- 1 garden table in black résine with a glass plate and 8 armchairs in black résine on the west terrace,
- 5 garden tables in zellige (3 big and 2 small),
- 5 low plastic armchairs,
- 4 transatlantic sunbathing,
- 7 parasols.
The price includes:
- For each lodger, 1 beach towel, 1 big shower towel, 1 standard towel, 1 toilet glove,
- All the beds are prepared before your arrival,
- All the basic products like toilet paper, kitchen tissue, liquid soap, dish liquid soap, etc.,
- The house cleaning before and after your stay,
- The garden keeping all around the house,
- 1 mountain bike for a man and 1 mountain bike for a lady.
Our house is located in the middle of 6 hectares of private land, and is fully furnished with all the comfort you are looking for, to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
The île d'Oleron is nicknamed 'The Light Island ' .It is known for its wonderful sandy beaches, but also for its enchanting natural, and its extraordinary heritage. By foot, horse or bicycle (with cycle tracks), you will appreciate the diversity of its landscapes.
The île d'Oléron offers a multitude of opportunities out: walks in the woods or on the streets of small villages with their wells and hollyhocks, or just relaxing on a sunny beach.
You will discover the flavors of fresh local products (oysters, wine, fish, seafood, salt, vegetables, fruits) purchased on the markets which are located just a few kilometers away from La Cabane (Saint Pierre d'Oléron, Saint Denis d'Oléron, Saint Georges d'Oléron, La Cotinière, Domino, La Brée)
The île d'Oléron is appreciated for its pleasant climate, quality of light, wildness, authenticity, oyster beds, salt marshes, the salty and invigorating air, beautiful beaches, and the generosity of its coasts for those who like to fish seafood and fish by foot or by boat.
Naturally, you can taste the local products, such as Pineau des Charentes and the local wine, which goes well with the culinary specialties of the island.
Many historic buildings (churches, fortifications, etc.) enable you to understand better the importance of the situation of the island in the French history. Remember to make a trip to the prestigious site of Brouage, fortress of the marshes.
On the other side of the bridge, the bassin des Marennes, large oyster center known and recognized worldwide for the quality of its oysters, where you can visit the oyster beds with an attendant.
From the île d'Oléron you can also visit the city of La Rochelle, Fort Boyard, the île d'Aix, the île Madame and the île de Ré, by shuttle boats.