Courson-les-Carrières Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Between Guédelon and Vézelay, to gather with family or friends
BURGUNDY NORD. Yonne south, between the Basilica of Vezelay, Chablis vineyards and castle of Guédelon.
House of 150 m2 on the ground floor with either 300 m2.
- GROUND FLOOR: kitchen-dining room (60 m2) with large table for 14 people, wood stove. Living room (55 m2) with sofas and armchairs, coffee tables, TV corner, Hi-Fi, desk, internet Wi-Fi, wood stove. Kitchen and lounge with double aspect windows. 1 bedroom with bathroom. WC.
- FLOOR: 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, WC
Large garden 8500 m2 providing a beautiful playground for kindergarten. Large porch with 2 swings and a small house for the enjoyment of children.
Terrace / pergola with barbecue.
Location: The village of Aubigny is located 6 kms west of Courson-les-Careers.
Unobstructed view of the countryside. Beautiful region.
- Weekend in mid season (2 days, 2 nights, from Friday evening to Sunday evening): 750 euros.
- Additional day in WE: 150 euros. (Examples: WE 3 days: 900 euros; WE 4 days: € 1050).
- Reservations weekend, arriving on Friday from 17 pm. Starting late Sunday afternoon.
- Booking a week, arriving late Saturday afternoon from 17h. Departure the following Saturday before 10 am.
VISIT OUR WEB SITE CUSTOM (see link - SITE OF OUR CUSTOM HOUSE - at the bottom of this announcement), you will find great pictures on the house in high definition, as well as practical information.
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome