Monclar Cottage Rental Photos and Description
quiet sun in the heart of plum orchards, pleasure and palate
old building renovated 17th 18th as much as possible in respect of the original features, surrounded by orchards of plum blossoms in March and April, smell good fruit harvest. Overlooking the gentle valley of wooded lot. calm and sunny. ideal for large family or multiple families or groups of friends for one too. Beams in every room.
I - On the ground floor: - large kitchen diner (22m2) furnished with a large old solid cherry buffet, large oak table. (Fully equipped) with terrace southeast uncovered offering beautiful views of the Lot valley and orchards. this terrace can take meals outside on sunny days with or without umbrella by the heat of the sun.
- A bathroom renovated in October 2012 (hairdryer) baby bath.
- 2 bedrooms with a nice view, with private bathroom (renovated in October 2012), 140 bed, wardrobe, 1 bedroom with 140 bed wardrobe, exposed beams. Doors 18th century. 2 Cots, a crib, a tulip bed, changing mat. - Separate toilets.
- A very nice living room, separate kitchen, 2 3 seater sofas and 4 armchairs. Beamed fireplace. room ideal for relaxing, country style sofas and chairs very comfortable, excellent for a nap.
II - the games room with exposed beams, very intimate with TV, CD player and radio room, small library, table and chairs, an armchair, sofa with 2 beds 90 with wc and washbasin withdrawal.. Beautiful view to the east over the orchards and the Lot valley. In overtime, bedroom with bed 140 and 2 beds 90 2 exhibitions. East and South furnished with dresser and white wardrobe, bedside every bed, solid wood table and chairs - (new double glazed windows installed in October 2012 the last in January 2014.)
outdoor barbecue, garden furniture, sun loungers. game of badminton. Small courtyard with table and chairs. Nice when it is very hot overlooking a small enclosed garden, in a quiet setting.
4 adult bikes (2 men, 2 women), sandboxes for toddlers, small inflatable swimming pools (2), 2 small seesaw.
Village of the Middle Ages with all amenities 1km, nestled on a loop of the Lot, beautiful old houses, some half-timbered pretty square in front of the church hall, with organs, the charming village center. A beautiful esplanade of trees, with facilities for pétanque enthusiasts. Two tennis courts, health along the stages of rugby football and a route. This village smelling the sweetness of the South West and enjoys a very sunny climate. beautiful florist shop sets the tone, there are superb compositions and tasteful gifts, a true delight. A small shop for tea and coffee, sweet and full of treasures. A beauty salon high level. In short, a place where all traders are true professionals with a sense of welcome and offering services and quality products. Impossible to be disappointed.
- Kitchen: Large room with exposed beams where you take meals, open onto the terrace, east southeast.
it has a fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher 12 place settings, electric 4 burner stove with oven, microwave compartment; Toaster, electric kettle, coffee maker, food processor. large cookware. vacuum. ironing board and iron.
large table of 12 seats. large terrace with garden table, 12 seats. parasols. chairs
On a small inner garden courtyard covered with a large table and chairs where you can eat, also suitable as playground.
- 2 large bedrooms on the ground floor with a bed 140 and a cot, one with private bathroom renovated in October 2012, sink and shower.
- A bathroom with bathtub and shower (renovated in October 2012)
- Separate toilets.
Beautiful living room with 2 sofa 3/4 seats, four armchairs, TV, stereo. table. Beams overlooking the Lot Valley. Relaxing place par excellence.
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- pets considered
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome