This delightful Gozitan farmhouse, the holiday residence of the UK owner, is converted to a high spec. In the quiet village of Munxar, it is set amongst working farms.
-. It has 3 large en-suite double bedrooms with iron 4 poster beds, ceiling fans, Gozitan marble ensuite wet rooms plus a bathroom
-The entrance leads to an impressive atrium with a classical stone balustrade staircase
- The traditional, arched mill room lounge has french doors leading to the poolside terrace
- The stone units with contemporary appliances and granite worktops complete the large kitchen / diner
- A 10m x 5m pool is set in a Gozitan marble deck, with a south-facing, well maintained garden full of palms, geraniums and pots
- The utility room is outside as is the large stone BBQ , 1st floor sun terrace and spiral staircase to the roof.
- A small supermarket is nearby. Fish and bread vans call daily.
- Car and jeep hire with airport transfers are easily organised
NOW WITH BROADBAND
GOZO IS AN EXPERIENCE! This quiet Maltese island is only 9 miles by 5, standing south of Sicily in the heart of the Med. The 13 villages with fort-like limestone buildings are all dominated by large churches. Munxar is a quiet village, minutes drive away from the sea at Xlendi Bay with its restaurants, boats & scuba diving. Victoria, the capital boasts a wonderful citadel, daily market, shops, fish vendor and busy cafes. The history of Gozo from its prehistoric temples, attacks by the Turks and Arabs, through French and British rule, together with its geological features makes this island a fascinating holiday destination.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.