Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Villa Rental Photos and Description
Very quiet residential hamlet near shops L'Isle sur la Sorgue
CHAMPAGNE 2015! In this gloomy backdrop, we decided to make your life more sparkling!
Indeed, upon arrival, you will discover your welcome drink consisting of a bottle of Champagne Brut Prestige our personal selection accompanied by an assortment of local artisanal tapenade. We wish you already now a good tasting!
Conditioned villa boutique on the ground floor with private heated pool for a swim warranty from 1 April to 30 September.
860 sqm of fully fenced, it is equipped for 5 people with all the necessary comforts.
Away from the city center of Isle sur la Sorgue, you can enjoy the tranquility of this residential village for a well deserved rest at singing cicadas.
The beautiful region of Provence and the character of this villa with a heated swimming pool will delight you even out of season!
Important: this property with pool is for sole occupancy. It is not shared with other tenants or owners.
- Linen and new toilet
- Bedspread and new blankets,
- Furniture and decor in the colors of Provence
- Exposure watercolor painting Provence
New in 2013:
- Air conditioning hot / cold
- Total Renovation of rooms
- Planting of Olives, white Laurel and Lavender.
- Dryer Bosch
- Hair dryer
- Senseo Coffee Pod
- Swing Garden
New for 2012:
- Private heated pool with terrace and sun loungers
- Shower with Italian travertine stone for easy access for people with reduced mobility. (Not wheelchair accessible crossing gates)
- Large flat screen LCD HD
- ADSL wifi ready with a laptop.
- Library with more than a hundred adults and children books
Bargain hunting International Fair Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (Easter weekend and August 15) appears on its program 200 exhibitors stands 250 professionals associated with sedentary antiques, flea market, arts and decoration. Highly anticipated event for lovers of "Deco", it marks the return of spring and a new season to discover the objects of the past. The presence of certified experts ensures the verification of the authenticity of the goods on display. To buy, these experts inform visitors about the characteristics of objects that hold their attention. Third European hub of trade in antiquities.
CORSO BOAT ON THE ISLE Sorgue (summer)
L'Isle sur la Sorgue is nicknamed 'Little Venice' of Provence through the clear waters of the Sorgue and the many canals that cross. Water runs from bridge to bridge, houses and gardens benefit the heart of summer freshness. Every year for more than half a century, the nautical parade illuminates the dark river in a riot of colors and flowers. Tanks sail with all kinds of magical characters, not to mention the one where the Queen and her princesses Corso throne. Beautiful evenings that end with a battle.
FOR OUR YOUTH, and others
- LASER GAME EVOLUTION Games Laser Game Allée Jean Bertin BIA Chalançon 2 84270 VEDENE April 90 22 31 80
- PAINTBALL DREAM 47 Rue Banasterie 84000 AVIGNON 04 90 16 96 19
- LUCLIMB ADVENTURE Canyoning Floating Hamlet Saint Veran 84190 Beaumes de Venise June 9 65 47 23
- GATEWAY TO THE SUMMIT Golf Adventures Country Road 24 Road cantaloupe 84800 LAGNES April 90 38 56 87
- THE Jarditrain Park Leisure & Attraction 182, Chemin Neuf 84210 SAINT DIDIER 04 90 40 45 18
- KARTING monteux Chemin de la Grange Neuve Route Sarrians Monteux 84170 61 April 90 June 20
- THE ZOO BARBEN Animal Park Country Road 572 Château de la Barben LA 13330 BARBEN April 90 55 December 19
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible