Kaanapali Condo Rental Photos and Description
Oceanview 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath (Sleeps 4-6). Best rates for this unit!
Best rates from owner of 4 units at Kaanapali Shores Resort also known as Aston Kaanapali Shores Hotel.
• Our regular price of $329 has been reduced to $299 plus HI tax and cleaning when booking for seven days or more with 50% down while booking this unit.
• Our Oceanand Front 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms ground floor UNIT 103 is the favorite of ours because it is our front yard in Paradise.
• This is our ground floor STYLE 'A ' condo # 103 (the biggest 2 bedrooms with all the rooms facing the ocean)
• OCEAN FRONT unit at Kaanapali Shores at the FRONT of the building 150 FEET FROM THE BEACH.
• Located across from the ocean pool and next to the Beach Club and pool bar.
• We are now offering ALL four of our units at Kaanapali Shores that ARE Ocean Front view at the front of the building for $299 per night (one bedroom for $199) .
• Unit No. 404 (VRBO 11332) Unit No. 204 (VRBO # 118248) both are $299 per night
• Our ground floor Unit No.103 is in the second row from the ocean edge (VRBO # 67815) $299 per night .
• Our one bedroom ocean front/view in the third row from the ocean (VRBO # 78997) for only $199 per night
• Our regular price of $329 is available for anyone who prefers to hold their reservation with a $500 down payment with the balance becoming due 45 days prior to your arrival date. The choice is yours!
• We have noticed that there are some condos at Kaanapali Shores that are also Ocean Front like ours but rent for $345 OR MORE per night. There are also condos at Kaanapali Shores that rent for less than our prices here, but they are at the BACK OF THE RESORT and have no ocean view or a limited one over the parking lot. All the views that you will see the red roofs of a resort next door are located over the parking lot at Kaanapali Shores.
• Please compare the location and price and the fact that our unit is not near any parking lots to insure a quiet time at night.
• We have been renting these units for the past 15 years and we live on Maui in Haiku.
• We can accommodate up to 22 guests in our four condos, so family gatherings are possible. We, and our staff, take pride in providing you the best value for YOUR Vacation Accommodations on Maui.
• After you check our calendar, let us be the one to provide you with the best service for your vacation trip in paradise.
• Please book early for best selection since we fill up quickly.
• All daily prices quoted here are plus Hawaii tax of 13.42 % and a one time cleaning of $125(one of the lowest charged to guests)
See you at the beach!
Fred and Luba
P.S Please check the calendar for complete open dates. If you do not find the dates open in this unit,check other units for open dates . All of our units are listed here on VRBO we have three other units at Kaanapali Shores listed here
*and two more at Paki Maui (VRBO #169916) 2 bedroom unit renting for $239 per night, and a one bedroom ocean front unit 208 (VRBO #170680) renting for only $149 per night (our best and lowest price )
*and one at Napili Shores. (VRBO #67818) renting for $139 per night. When you go to our site you will see All the units and more pictures.
These prices do not include Holiday Pricing or parking at Kaanapali Shores.
Keywords: Kaanapali Shores condo for rent by owner! 2 bedroom two bath ocean front location 50 feet from the water . One of the best locations at Kaanapali Shores Resort!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Fred and Luba
Fred, Leah, and Luba live on island and are available to assist our guests whenever the need arises. Our guests like our units alot, because of the location and our reasonable prices. We've managed to reach a 35% repeat rate over the 18 years and we are sure you will love our condos at this resort too. REMEMBER, if 103 is already booked, please check our Units 204 and 404!
Fred and Luba purchased this condo in 1998
Why Fred and Luba chose Kaanapali
We purchased condos at Kaanapali Shores Resort for three reasons. Location, location, location. We think you will agree with our reasoning.
What makes this condo unique
Luba and I like 103 because we can make believe this is our cottage at the ocean and since almost all of the units are behind us, all we see near us is the pool and the ocean.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Aloha Fred and Luba.
I wanted to let you know that I tried to do a review about your Condo 103 at Kaanapali Shores but I couldn't get it to process. We were there Nov. 8th -16th 2010. So I am sending this to you. Your condo is lovely and we really felt comfortable there. It was awesome to be able step out on the lanai and have the beach and pool only a few feet away. We are looking forward to coming back again soon.