My wife and I run this small holiday business from our home office just outside Bath. We own all
the properties we let and that currently includes two cottages in beautiful Freshford near Bath; one
one bedroom cottage just outside Bath and The Old Museum in Looe, Cornwall and a Medieval Tower in Trogir, Croatia.
We have designed the business on our own experiences of travelling and staying in holiday
apartments. Here are our main principles:
• Be as responsive as possible to any email communication from the customer. We try to
answer all emails within the hour.
• Offer interesting, historic buildings in a beautiful and relaxing environment.
• Offer locations that work well without a car.
• Try to make the properties as close to a “home from home” as possible.
• Work hard to keep the standard of maintenance as high as possible.
• We pay a bonus to our housekeeper if the words “spotlessly clean” appear in a review.
• Make the business of booking as simple and straightforward as possible.
• Trust our guests.
• Provide enough information to enable guests to find the property easily.
• Make the check in as simple as possible.
• Provide a stress-free holiday from beginning to end.
Paul Newson purchased this castle in 2001
The Venetian Tower in Trogir was first renovated in 2003/4. Because of it's extreme age, more than 1000 years, it requires constant maintenance. The property is located in the heart of the UNESCO city island of Trogir, sometimes known as the Stone Beauty. The City is very small, virtually traffic free and reckoned to be one of the best examples of a Medieval town in Europe.
The Tower is for you if you:
Enjoy bathing in warm clean water.
Enjoy beach-side cafes.
Happy to go a little further to find an isolated beach.
Like staying in a quite building in the heart of things.
Enjoy visiting areas of outstanding natural beauty.
Enjoy visiting ancient Roman buildings.
Like to dine outside on the Riva within two minutes of home.
Enjoy people of super-yacht watching.
Are happy to leave the car behind.
Like to shop in markets.
Like to eat quality Italian style food and fresh fish.
Want the experience of staying in an ancient historic house.
The Tower is not for you if you:
Want sandy beaches. They rarely exist in Croatia.
Expect international cuisine.
Want to use a car and park it within site of the Tower.
Need a good WIFI connection.
Struggle with stairs.
Enjoy your own Mediaeval Tower and be aware of a thousand years of history.
The top floor lounge has windows on all sides with views over the City, surrounding hills and a glimpse of the sea.
Minutes walk from all the shops, market, bars, restaurants, bus station, ferry terminal, taxi rank and Riva.
A walled city with no roads or traffic issue.
Minutes away from a choice of beaches.