Crespin House Rental Photos and Description
Located in a dead end street in the heart of the Gorges between Tarn and Aveyron
Better than a pool, you will find our private edge of a river and small beach! It has a private access. Ideally located at the end of a road, on a hill, away from the noise. Our Gite is surrounded by woods and grasslands with the river at the bottom of the property. This quiet area allows you to rest.
Thanks to its location in a dead end street, you will not be disturbed by the traffic. The only vehicles are those of the residents.
You will enjoy a nice panoramic view of the valley and the gorges, and you can go swimming with complete peace of mind. The river and its small beach are available to you. Not so deep, it is suitable for your children.
Come and discover the picturesque Gorges of the Viaur. You will be in the limit between Tarn and Aveyron. Roads are not very busy and offer magnificent views.
There are many signposted hiking paths accessible for all. They will guide you to the mills, the forgotten castles and all the trademarks of former times.
Depending on the seasons, you will be able to practice any leisure activity like fishing, canoeing, picking mushrooms or chestnuts very close to the Gite or simply enjoy the surrounding quietness and relax in a nature that is still preserved.
If you come to the Segala:
- 20 min from Albi (RN88)
- 40 min from Rodez (RN88)
- 1h from Toulouse (A68 and RN88)
- A75 motorway (Millau exit and Severac)
- A20 motorway (exit of Caussade)
- A68 motorway (exit of Albi)
2) By train:
- SNCF train station of Carmaux is 15 km away
3) By plane, international relationship from Ireland, Portugal, Balearic Islands, and Belgium.
- Transport connections and direct flights with Ryanair and Air-France from London, Dublin, Palma de Mallorca, Paris, Porto, and Brussels.
- Airports of Rodez, Carcassonne, Toulouse
The asset of the rental:
The edge of a private river with private access
. Tarn Gorges, Aveyron, Viaur
. The Chateau de Najac.
• Leisure Centre of the Roucarié: swimming, activities,
Water activities, pedestrian circuit, games for children, areas of
Picnic areas and fitness trail.
• Cap’ Découverte: On a unique site, practice
Many sport activities with your family
• Animal Farm of Bellevue: Animal Park, playground for children, and pool
• The Courtil de Roquefeuille: medieval garden or Ysalais will allow you to discover the middle Ages through plants.
Circuits by car
Travel all over the Segala on the country roads with your car or motorbike and visit the major sites thanks to the Circuit of the Segala and the Valley of the Tarn and thanks to the 'Discover the Segala' tours.
Animations and Ideas for visiting:
• April: Gourmet Fair in Monestiés
• May: The stone festival in Salles, Museum Night
• June: Visit the gardens and the theatre in Mirandol, Ste Croix and Valdériès, The Donkey Festival in Monesties
• July: The Book and Gourmet Festival in Pampelona. Céroc’n roll in Ste Gemme,
• August: The Deux Rives Festival in the Gorges du Viaur, nature Trek of 3 lakes.
• September: Trade fair of the Segala in Tanus, Heritage Days
• October: The Apple, Chestnut and Walnut Festival in Jouqueviel
• December: Segal'Art Craftwork exhibition in Tanus, Christmas Market in Monesties
30 minutes away: the cities of Albi and Cordes sur Ciel, the vineyard of Gaillac, the forest of Grésigne,
the fortified towns and medieval villages of the Tarn and the Aveyron: Penne, Puycelsi, Najac, Sauveterre de Rouergue, etc.
One hour away you can find: The valley of the Aveyron, the Tarn, the Black Mountain, the Sidobre Massif, Millau,
Rodez, Toulouse (the Space City, the Canal du Midi, etc.), Carcassonne
Walks, hikes: Hikes
• 150 km of hiking paths, for all
levels where you will discover the hidden treasures of
• Waymarked paths: GR36, the GR of the area
of the Gorges du Viaur, le Path of the Ségala, etc.
• 200 km of signposted cycling paths
ex: Gorges du Viaur
Horseback riding or on a donkey
• Ride on a donkey or in a carriage: Donkey Festival in Monestiés
• Horseback riding: Riding school of the Melonie in Ste
Gemme, Poney-Club Le Cérou and Stables of the
Roucarié in Monestiés
• Carriage ride: The Stable of the Arche au Garric
with explaining signs along the path:
• Walk of the farmers minors, with a Mine Theme in
• The Infournats Path, on the fauna and flora of the
Gorges du Viaur in Jouqueviel
• Botanical Path of Pampelona
• Botanical Path of Monesties 'the secrets of the
• Heritage Circuit of Lagarde Viaur, on the history
of the village and the valley
• The path of water
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
Elena and Alain Duranjou
I was born in this beautiful region. I left it due to my professional career, but I love coming back as soon as possible with my family in our home property.
This property for rent has been the family heritage after many generations. I have restored part of the farm operated by my parents. Sometimes, we spend our holidays, and the rest of the time I offer it for rental.
We fell well in this property. The quiet surrounding, it preserved nature, and their private rivers are true assets. Everything is brought together to have a peaceful holiday. I am delighted to see my old guests coming back. This is a guarantee of satisfaction.