Contemporary feel to this apartment of 42m2, completely renovated and located on the second floor of a building from the 1900s. Calm and clear (double exposure), it offers all the comforts of everyday life. It consists of a large living room with old wooden floor and sofa, facing a decorative fireplace. The kitchen and bar are located in the other wing of the room. The room overlooking the garden of the building is adjacent to the bathroom. The WC is separate.
In the living room: flat screen TV, stereo system (DVD player, USB LARC). Internet access (free-box).
The leather sofa is convertible and can be used for sleeping two people. Glass coffee table. Dining area with a round glass table, two chairs, and side bar, two stools height adjustable.
In the kitchen: oven multifunction, induction hob with electric cooker, dishwasher, cookware, multi-function robot, fridge ...
Shopping: 0. 05 Km
City center: 0. 4 Km
Location and access:
Halfway between the station and the Perrache Confluence, it is both in a historical district to village atmosphere but is also at the foot of the new Confluence district and its new development of the Saône. The apartment is accessible from the Perrache Station in 8 minutes on foot or by tram (stop Ste Blandine). It is 15 minutes walk from the city center (Place Bellecour).
- Shopping and restaurants nearby.
- University of Lyon II and III (three tram stops).
- Close to the rink (3 minutes walk)..
- Station vélo'v (three minutes walk).
- Metro line A to seven minutes.
- Bus line 91 towards Vieux Lyon, Gare St Paul, thirty meters down the street.
- Tramway Ste Blandine three minutes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||€600.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.