Kings Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Loft + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5-10)
The entry level consists of two bedrooms, one with a private deck and a Cal king-size bed, other bedroom has a queen-size bed, washer/dryer, and full bathroom. The second level is the spacious living room, dining area, private deck, fireplace, and fully-equipped kitchen, with a small room that has a bunk bed. The third level is the loft which is full sized with a half wall overlooking the living room this room has a full-size bed and a twin. The house has DVD players, Wireless Internet and a PlayStation II with games.
* Centrally located to all 12 ski resorts in the Tahoe area.
* One-fourth to one-half mile walking distance to Old Brockway Golf Course.
* Three-fourth of a mile from the sandy beaches of Kings Beach and the crystal blue waters of Lake Tahoe.
* One-fourth of a mile from the paved bike path that connects to the North Tahoe Regional Park; an abundance of mountain biking trails branch off from the bike path and the North Tahoe Regional Park.
* Ten minutes to Tahoe City with access to the West Shore, Alpine Meadows, and Squaw Valley.
* 2 miles to North Shore casinos.
* Easy access from I-80.
Kingswood Village Condominiums complex constructed a brand-new pool, child wading pool, and common area (summer months only). Men's and women's dry sauna located in the gated pool area (summer only). Three deluxe tennis courts (summer only).
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Tahoe is a very special places for our family. It is our second home not only physically, but emotionaly as well. We love visiting in both the Summer and Winter. However, Fall has to be one of the most beautiful times of the year in Tahoe.