Pralongnan La Vanoise Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Ideal for children, at the foot of the snow garden, 150 m from the ski school
A FARM PRALOGNAN: The refined authenticity, combined with a high standard of comfort, the apartment "Atmosphere mountain" is appreciated for its warm decor reminiscent of traditional Savoyard chalets. A very nice article on the decoration of our apartments has just been published, to read the article, please visit our personal website by clicking on the link 'personal site' located above the video.
THE PRESELOIGNES your heart stroke mood mountain 'Farm of Champagny, with a mountain and Doron view: summer in the heart of the Vanoise National Park, near hiking trails, winter, at the foot of snow garden, 150 m from the ski school and ski lifts, (home we lodge on foot and skis, car garage), the Olympic ice rink, swimming pool and bowling, in a village, I offers one of our 3 apartments Farm Pralognan on 1st floor: THE PRESELOIGNES: living space is 50 m2 + 12 m2 balcony 1 1 garage + basement + 1 ski. Fully equipped kitchen (large convection oven and pyrolysis, dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, fridge) - 1 master bedroom with en suite shower room, 1 bed 140 with a 'bridge' that facilitates your storage and wardrobe - 2 bedroom with a loft bed 140 x 190 and a second bed 140 x 190, wardrobe. The rooms have windows with shutters and mountain views - 2nd bathroom, 1 separate toilet, lounge and plaster paneling, flat screen TV, DVD player, library, stereo with I-pod station, telephone, wifi unlimited.
OUR COMFORT + + + safe for your papers and your shelves, big convection oven and pyrolysis, washing machine, flat screen 107 cm, Nespresso, Nespresso Special T, baby equipment: comfort for your baby chairs .
OUR ADVANTAGE: no sleeping in the living room, each with its intimacy. Our balconies are south-west sun. Beautiful decor and Savoyard mountain, unearthed in antiques, old tools of Savoy, reindeer antlers purchased in Lapland.
The apartment is in a small cottage with a beautiful mountain view, quiet yet close to the center. You will be at home. Well-being and comfort! A wide variety of activities for all ages. The via ferrata and waterfall are nearby. Gourmet restaurants will make you discover their specialties. Our balconies are in bloom in summer.
Find our 2 other apartments in the same chalet: Robins Rock (647995 ads) and Turk's cap lily (ad 677 577) with the testimonials of our tenants!
RESERVATION - PRICES: Regarding online booking and online payment, thank you to contact us to know the advantages and conditions.
. No surprise our price: parking in the basement is free and without charge.
. You have the sun on each balcony and / or terrace. They are at your disposal, enjoy! Bench, table and chairs and a parasol let you take your breakfast in the sun. Our apartments are oriented southwest. Our balconies are decorated with flowers.
WINTER: A surprise awaits your children on our balconies, so do not hesitate to make you near us on the toboggan ...
- We suggest you to browse internet wifi, unlimited and free.
- Our heating, new technology delivers a constant and even heat from floor to ceiling for efficient comfort: the temperature of your apartment is regulated, radiators lounge and rooms are programmed by a programmable thermostat and windows are fitted with a opening that puts out voltage detector radiators. In winter, no fresh feeling when heaters stop heating.
- We have to install shutters in the bedrooms.
- Good to know: parking in the basement is free and no extra rental. Park your car away ...
The pleasure: For the holiday season, our apartments sparkle with a thousand lights ... What makes children happy.
THE STATION AND TRADITIONS
Small family resort village Champagny-en-Vanoise offers a ski area for all levels. In a majestic setting, you can see ski and chamois and ibex.
The ski resort of Champagny extends from 2350 m to 1400 m altitude. Due to the proximity of glaciers, snow cover is of high quality. In addition, snowmaking is provided with more than 70 guns from 2350m to the station.
For advanced skiers corridors and powder in the valley of Pariettes, you can also go in a few minutes by car to the relay with La Plagne.
You can also:
-Sessions of walking with poles, punctuated by phases of warming up, stretching and walking tonic
Discover 8-winter regularly maintained trails and paths. They will lead you to the Corniche at the Cross ... They allow you to enjoy nature and the hamlets of the valley.
Walk-bat: The Mont Bochor, chairlifts Edelweiss and Genépi allow you to join the bar-restaurants altitude or explore with a guide Col de la Vanoise.
-Discover the village by torchlight, the tour guide invites you to discover the hamlets of PRALOGNAN
-Living the various village festivals
- Attend village festivals: Festival of mountain photography, The Feast of the Belgians, Day Barioz, St. John's Day, guides ...
- Discover the unique heritage of our hamlets
- Taste our specialties: gentian, cheese, etc ...
- Candlelit dinner in an old barn
- Discover the cheese making
- Discover our pastures and herds
- Discover simply the soul of our village with 'former'
Summer activities: A practical guide
- Discover your hiking, waterfalls, streams, lakes, peaks and glaciers, shelters altitudes, themed trails, the orientation table, the cable
- Rock climbing, horse, squirrel course, tree climbing, ziplining, paragliding, mountain biking, fishing, tennis, trampolines
- The pralokid: kids club, inflatable structures
- Discover the path of strong feeling: via ferrata cascade of Fresh
- Guided tours, ice walks, photographic excursions
- Pool, ice rink, curling, bowling, cinema,
- Rafting and canyoning few kms ...
In all cases, we will always be there to help you have a wonderful holiday!
A PRALOGNAN people come and they come back ...
An ideal holiday destination for nature lovers, a dream village, with friends or family .... to discover! You will be dazzled by the panoramic view of the glaciers of the Vanoise.
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Grâce à vous, nos premières vacances en Savoie ont été fantastiques. Après 15 jours de randonnées nos jambes sont moulues, nos pieds endurcis,mais nous n'avons pas encore tout découvert de Pralognan et ses alentours.
C'est pourquoi notre souhait est de pouvoir revenir l'année prochaine pour poursuivre nos aventures savoyardes !
Chaque jour, nous retrouvions avec plaisir, l'appartement des Préséloignés où nous avons rapidement trouvé nos marques. IL est chaleureux, bien équipé et décoré avec goût. Nous vous disons donc au revoir et à bientôt on l'espère.
Extrait du livre d'or des PRESELOIGNES, lu le 8 novembre 2012.