St Cyprien House Rental Photos and Description
Close to castles, Milandes, Castelnau, Beynac and Sarlat
Located in the heart of the Dordogne and immersed in the history and culture of Perigord, just 5 km from Saint Cyprien and 10 meters from the Dordogne, this renovated from an old mill and bordered by a stream and a house cascade is ideal for holidays, quiet.
Covering an area of 150 m², it can accommodate 10 people. It is composed of:
- 4 bedrooms with 1 queen bed, 3 double beds and 2 single beds.
- 2 bathrooms with one shower and two separate toilets.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen (cutlery, crockery, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator).
- 1 wooden terrace 1 garden and 1 barbecue.
- Internet Access.
Note that the appliance is provided (vacuum cleaner, washing machine). There is also a mezzanine, a TV, air conditioning and parking.
Cultural and sporting leisure services, are also nearby (caves, museums, restaurants, horse riding, water sports, golf, fishing, cycling, hiking). Everything is easily accessible.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm