On the 2nd floor (no elevator) of an 18th century building, this apartment was designed by an interior decorator, so it retains the authenticity of the past with the most luxurious modern comforts. Located in the historic Marais quarter, next to the Musée des Arts-et métiers, in the 'jeune rue' quarter, an area where Parisian gourmets and the most famous names in French gastronomy took place. Near Beaubourg and the Centre Pompidou, and a 10 minute walk to the 'Rue de Bretagne' and the famous 'Marché des Enfants Rouge.'
Available to you:
- A fully-equipped kitchen with appliances (hood, hot plate, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and a washer/dryer).
- A desk with a computer, a multi-function printer, and a phone with unlimited calls to France.
- A place to stay with a 3D TV, a Blu-ray, DVD, and music player, a home theater, as well as a whole range of French and international channels and unlimited WiFi access. This apartment features a very comfortable Steiner sofa bed, large enough for 2 people (140 cm by 200 cm). There is also a table that can seat up to 8 people when it is unfolded.
- The bathroom has a whirlpool with different lighting for light therapy, a large walk-in shower, a sink, a toilet, and a towel dryer.
- A half-open room offers an amazing sense of spaciousness. This room can almost completely close, in order to retain intimacy with the sofa-bed in the apartment. The bed in this room is for two people (140 cm by 200 cm). There is also a TV and a large 2.5 m storage area to put your things away. (The closet contains a vacuum cleaner, an ironing board, an iron and a safe.).
Set back from the street and offering a unique courtyard, the peacefulness is never ending.
The building is secured by a videophone, and a security guard is always on-site. It is possible to rent a parking space 50 m from the apartment. The nearest metro station is 100 m away (métro: Arts et Métier, line 3). You leave between 12:00 noon and 2:00 PM to give the cleaning lady time to clean. All linen is supplied (sheets and towels).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||caution de 400€ remboursable en fin de séjour
Be aware of 400 deposit, refundable at the end of your stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.