Tahoe City House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Our house, a spacious one-level home situated on a beautiful and private 1/3 acre lot, is located on Lake Tahoe’s west shore, one mile south of Tahoe City. Minutes from Commons Beach, Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley, Sunnyside and Tahoe City best dining and shopping, Truckee river and numerous trails - the location is fantastic!
The house is extremely inviting, cozy and entertaining with plenty of seating, great bedding (2 king beds) and high-quality mattresses, big hot tub and a massage chair. We have a large fenced back yard, half of it is open and sunny, the other half is woods - your kids will love it! You will have a great time in this house.
* Up to 8 people can sleep comfortably in beds - no pull-outs or futons. There are 2 Kings and 1 Queen in the 3 bedrooms, and 2 twin beds in a side-room.
* All furniture in new and high-quality; beds have high-quality goose down comforters and linens. New washer, dryer, and dishwasher.
* A big 8-person hot tub in the sunny back yard is cleaned and serviced after each guest.
* The hot water tank has a capacity of 75 gallons, 50% more than most houses.
* The high-efficiency central heating and two fireplaces (a gas fireplace in the living room and a wood-burning stove in the side-room) make the house very warm in the winter.
* A wireless access point permits high-speed Internet access in every part of the house. Bring your laptops!
* A propane 3-burner BBQ in the back yard.
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
This house was absolutely lovely! Next time we will definitely be staying more than 3 nights. It is very close to two grocery stores and a bunch of cute little cafe's. The hot tub is a great way to unwind at any time of the day, especially after a long massage chair. Overall it was a very peaceful and memorable stay.