Watercolor House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 16
A memorable experience awaits you at 104 Buttercup. This 3500 sq. ft. spectacular home and carriage house has it all - great location, expansive porches, bunk room with multiple TVs, and a huge open Kitchen - Living area. Everyone loves the large open floor plan in this incredible Florida beach home. You will really enjoy the large open gourmet kitchen - complete with a Thermador gas oven, Subzero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, microwave, custom cabinetry, and extensive granite countertops. Seating for seven at the counter and 10 at the dining table will allow for fun conversation among family and friends. This charming 2 level home has 10 foot ceilings, TVs in all bedrooms, multiple nooks for privacy, and quality finishes. There are lots of places you can relax and enjoy the coastal lifestyle. For those who desire extra privacy, the quaint carriage house offers a nice get-away.
Grab a book or a glass of wine while relaxing on the wrap-around screen and open porches - both up and downstairs. Enjoy the sweeping view of Rose Mews Park from the front porches. You can almost hear the ocean waves.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 16):
- Master Bedroom- King Bed, Private Bathroom With Jacuzzi Tub and Walk-In Shower
- Guest Bedroom- King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Bunk Room- Queen Bunk Bed, Two Sets of Twin Bunks With Privacy Drapes
- Carriage House- King Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Private Bathroom
- 2 Swing Beds
- Free unlimited movies with Netflix
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- 2 charcoal grills
- Total house sound system
- Unlimited US long distance calls
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only