Avoriaz Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Quality services, quiet, functional, south balcony view over the slopes
New: This apartment has been labeled 4 **** (accommodation very comfortable, high quality) in June 2013 by the Departmental Union of Tourist Haute-Savoie.
Le Sépia is a recent apartment building, quiet and comfortable in the district of the Hauts-Forts, embedded at the departure/arrival of the Podrains cable car and close to all utilities. It allows an immediate access to the Portes du Soleil ski area and to the aerial lifts. Departure & return w/ skis on.
The resort centre (supermarket) is less than 10 min by foot. Deli where you can buy fresh bread is located 20 m away from the apartment building.
The apartment has been refurbished in a 'charming' mountain atmosphere. Very well equipped, this duplex is bright and comfortable; it has a separated entrance on the 5th floor (out of 5) and boasts 2 bathrooms with toilets, one sunny balcony (uninterrupted view over the mountain) and one ski room. Internet Wi-Fi access included.
Convivial and welcoming setting for a sporty or quiet and soothing stay.
The Prodains cable car (in Morzine) allows direct access to the apartment building (50 m) and also offers the opportunity to park in a long-term parking.
More info? Feel free to visit our personal website at the bottom
' Un DUPLEX de CHARME à AVORIAZ '
The Village des enfants d'Annie Famose is 200 m away (7 min on foot using the public lift).
The ESF office (French ski school) is located close to the apartment building and the departure for the lessons is reachable by the Plateau chair lift (pedestrian access possible),50 m away.
Ski passes for sale nearby (exit of the cable car).
Chair lifts departure nearby:
- Le Tour (Les Lindarets).
- Le Stade (Arare).
- Le Lac - Les Intrets (black slopes).
- Le Plateau.
- les Prodains cable car.
- equipment rental shops close to the apartment building (coupons in the apartment).
- les Trappeurs under the apartment building (only during the day).
- an organised activities programme is edited by the resort, each week, for children and adults;
- l'Aquariaz: new aquatic space of 2 400 sq.m, veritable revolution in the mountains. This area, one of a kind, offers water activities for everyone in a tropical scenery.
Tranquillity, rest, fresh air, sport.
- departure for nature hikes, on foot or in mountain bike or other mountain sports (paragliding, climbing, via ferrata...).
- white water sports.
- form and well-being.
- Entertainment in high season.
Avoriaz: South-facing oriented and covered in wood, Avoriaz is a pedestrian resort where streets are slopes and a huge recreation area for children... and the tranquillity of the parents.
- Low Allergen Environment
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
Available since recently retired, I will answer you from beginning to end and listen to you and will do my best to give you information and guide you step by step to a successful holiday.
We renovated the apartment to bring comfort and modernity and to offer this friendly, functional and pleasant environment to live in Avoriaz.
In addition to our location in the south west close to Bordeaux
Our priority is always the well-being and satisfaction of our guests.
The key highlights of our apartment:
- The layout on two floors which is encouraging conviviality whilst giving privacy.
- Located on the top floor with a terrace balcony offering beautiful mountain views and southern exposure.
- The location at the bottom end of the resort offers peace and quiet, yet remaining only a short stroll to the center
- Ski access to the building
..... Not to mention the charm of a no car resort and access to a vast and varied ski area.