Las Galletas Apartment Rental Photos and Description
1 en-suite bedroom, seperate cloakroom, sleeps 5
This is a new large 99sqm luxury apartment located just 150 metres from the sea, 15min from the South Airport and only 5 miles from Los Cristianos. Perfect for a quiet relaxing holiday, with plenty to do and a choice of restaurants within minutes. We have furnished our apartment with most of the luxuries of home with particular attention to comfort. The master bedroom has a very comfortable Super king size (6ft Wide), Bed and in the lounge there are two quality sofa beds, one King size and one single. Other luxury qualities: Rooftop pool with fantastic views, Private underground parking space, Lift to all floors, Luxury En Suite Jacuzzi bathroom, with separate shower & twin basin vanity unit. A fully equipped Kitchen with, ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, Granite worktops, washing machine, iron, ironing board. For your entertainment a 32inch flat screen TV, Quality Music System with integrated DVD player. Marble floors throughout. There are five Golf Courses within 20min.
The Seafront: The seafront is only a two minute walk away and has a newly built promenade which lines the beach for several hundred yards. The nature reserve is less than 1/2 a mile away which is a wonderful coastal walk.
Smoking on rear balcony or front terrace only.
Golf in South Tenerife: There are five Golf courses in the South of the Island all usually in terrific condition, quite testing with beautiful views all within a 20 minute drive.
1. Closest is the Los Palos 9 hole course which is only 2 miles away, small but plenty of challenges, which is well worth a visit in preparation for the international 18 hole courses.
2. Las Americas (6 miles), a 72 par course with magnificent views.
3. Golf del Sur's (8 miles), 27 hole course which has hosted many international events can be very busy and you are advised to book in advance to save disappointment.
4. Costa Adeje Golf is another terrific course which has greens with several doglegs (could be handy for that slice or hook), only 12 miles away.
5. Amarillo is the fifth course (7 miles), which is another 27 hole course besides coastal cliffs again with spectacular views.
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm