|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
“Welcome to Lisbon” (WtL) is a unique home for those who want to live unique moments in Lisbon.
Located in the renowned Praça João do Rio, WtL offers the opportunity to live like a local (“Lisboeta”) in a typical residential neighbourhood in central Lisbon, known for its closeness to the famous boulevards “Avenida de Roma” and “Avenida Guerra Junqueiro” where you will find everything you need.
With the interior walls being recently designed by 2 Portuguese urban artists with works around the world, WtL references into its walls a very particular feel and look of Lisbon. Full of personality and natural light WtL is a cosy apartment ideal for 2 or 3 people, with 1 bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom, and access to a fabulous private outdoor garden intervened by the same two artists.
Located in the centre but away from the hustle of the city, the apartment is only 2 min from the nearest underground station that can take you in a short time to the city's historical centre, to the Expo98 area or to the airport.
"Welcome to Lisbon" is no just a short let home it’s an entire experience with its own identity that merges with the beautiful city where it is located.
- Completely furnished apartment refurbished in 2012
- Wireless Internet access, cable TV, Stereo, Heating, Bed Linen and towels;
- City guides and maps available
- Easily accessible ground floor
- Access to a private 300m outdoor garden with space to relax and enjoy
- Parking available on request (prices to match)
- Cleaning available on request (prices to match)
- Lisbon centre in the Alameda / Areeiro area, 2 min away from Alameda underground station
- From Alameda Underground Station: 20min to the Airport (direct line), 10 min to the historical area (direct line), 13 min to Oriente/former Expo 98 (direct line).
- Day and night buses connecting to the historic area and some of the main shopping and leisure areas in Lisbon
- 15 min walk to the Railway Station of Areeiro connecting to Sintra and South
- Residential neighborhood built in the 1930s, Estado Novo architecture
- Close to commercial areas, restaurants, supermarkets, cafes, pharmacies, cinemas, bars, brand-name shops on “Avenida Guerra Junqueiro” and “Avenida de Roma”.
- Proximity to the campus of Instituto Superior Técnico of Lisbon
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 19 2014 - Dec 30 2014
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.