Beautiful traditional mansion of the seventeenth century, while granite.
Furnished south facing, large garden (3000 m2) terrace, parking.
Main house available on a common yard with accommodation annex (excluding rent).
- Living room, dining room and large kitchen
- Fireplaces and ancient stone staircase
- Direct access to terrace with barbecue and outdoor furniture
- Six Double bedrooms, one ground floor, each with bathroom (sink, shower, WC)
Saint Renan: 16 Km
Brest: 28 Km
Sea: 0. 5 Km
Shopping: 0. 3 Km
City center: 3 Km
Located in Brittany, the tip of Finistère, bordering the English Channel sea, the Pays des Abers.
A Argenton near the harbor and accessible on foot or by car nearby beaches.
- Distance from the sea: 500 meters (Argenton port)
- Nearest beach: 800 meters (Penful)
- Train station: 29 km (Brest)
- Guipavas Airport: 34 km (Brest)
- Bus, taxi 3 km (Porspoder)
- Bakery, cafe, bar-tabac: 300 meters (Argenton)
- Town Centre: 3 km (Porspoder). Church, post office, pharmacy, food, distributor ...
- Supermarkets: 8 km (Ploudalmézeau)
- Large weekly market: 12 km (Saint Renan)
- Hospital: 29 km (Brest)
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.