SAINT-FAUST, 15km southwest of Pau.
Overlooking the Pyrenees and on the hills among the vineyards Jurançon, enjoy the quiet of this house located in a béarnaise park of 7000m2.
Le Clos des Pins is the ideal starting point for many excursions.
In the indoor pool, 2 or 3 sessions, the owner will allow you to overcome the phobia of water.
There you will discover the customs and traditions of the region, local history. Pau is indeed the birthplace of two dynasties still ruling the kingdom of Spain and the Kingdom of Sweden.
It will make you appreciate the local cuisine with very simple recipes.
The rooms are classified 3 keys by CLEVACANCES organization and listed in the national catalog.
For hygiene and to avoid problems of allergy, pets are not allowed.
In addition, it is forbidden to smoke throughout the house.
Pau: 15 Km
Lourdes: 45 Km
Sea: 90 Km
Lake: 9 Km
River: 7 Km
Shops: 7 Km
City center: 3 Km
Le Clos des Pins is located at:
- 15km southwest of Pau
- 11km to golf 18 holes and Billère Artiguelouve
- 7km from Neez for trout fishing
- 9km Lake Laroin (fishing, walking along the Gave de Pau)
- 1h wild valleys of Aspe and Ossau
- 1:25 Biarritz and the Basque coast
- 1 hour from the ski resort of Gourette and Col d'Aubisque
- 11km Lacommande former Jacobean hospital (lanes Arles and Le Puy) and magnificent Romanesque church
- 19km from Oloron Ste Marie capital of Béarn and high confluence gaves Ossau and Aspe
- 19km from Monein whose frame Gothic church built by the bigots required 1,000 oak trees! (Beautiful sound and light)
- 38km from Navarrenx the first fortified town in the 16th and St Blaise Hospital (Roman-Moorish church listed on UNESCO)
- 56km Sauveterre de Béarn
- 45km from Orthez seat of the court of Gaston Phoebus
- 66km of of Béarn, béarnaise Venice, famous for its salt and baths
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.