Bodrum Villa Rental Photos and Description
Lovely location near Gumusluk, Yalikavak & Turgutreis, Bodrum Peninsula, Turkey
SPECIAL OFFER: £25 DISCOUNT off 2 week holidays + FREE large bottle of water for water dispenser for all bookings.
Here is just one of our many fantastic guest testimonials 'I stayed here with my family of 4. Gosh where do I start? The area first of all was perfect, quiet, friendly and the view from the villa.....WOW! The villa was clean, and had everything you would need for your stay, personally I would be lying if I said something was wrong. The villa was clean throughout and the outside area faultless. Both pools were clean also. If this property were a hotel it would definitely be a 5*' Submitted by Leighsa Carby and family.
Please read our other guest reviews for more details about what our past guests say about our lovely villa and surrounding area.
Our villa is a great place to unwind and relax but also makes a perfect base to explore the beautiful Bodrum Peninsula by dolmus bus or by hire car. Being located close to the pretty fishing village of Gumusluk & the resorts of Yalikavak, Turgutreis and Bodrum means that there are lots of lovely places to visit and things to do on the stunning Bodrum Peninsula which makes it an ideal place for a varied holiday.
With 2 swimming pools for the use of only 14 houses, gardens, shady patio, balcony for dining out as well as a fantastic roof terrace (a fab suntrap!), it is a great spot to enjoy lazy days chilling out.
It is a well equipped, comfortable home-from-home with Satellite TV, DVD player, CD player, Playstation 2 + games, FREE WI-FI internet, I-Pod docking station, full electric oven and 4 ring gas hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, BBQ & cold drinking water dispenser. There is an extensive book and DVD library with movies, comedy, kids DVDs available to watch. We have also provided board and card games to keep you entertained during your stay. We have lots beach toys such as buckets, spades, pool floats to use for free at the villa during your stay.
In summary, the house features 3 bedrooms (accommodating 6 + 1 baby), a family bathroom, a spacious lounge/ dining room, kitchen and roof terrace. A FREE travel cot, highchair, microwave steam steriliser and baby listeners are available if travelling with baby/ toddler.
Each bedroom has wardrobes and drawers plus in April 2014 brand new mattresses have been purchased for the double and twin bedrooms.
All bedrooms have their own a/c unit with remote control and a plug in electric fan. The lounge and dining room also has a/c units, a floor standing fan and ceiling fans installed to help to make the villa comfortable & cool during the summer. There are also mosquito screens on the windows so you can leave your windows open when at home to benefit from any sea breeze. You will enjoy great views of the pool and of the sea from our villa.
We have lots of outdoor furniture including sun loungers, parasol, tables and chairs so you can relax and sunbathe on the fantastic roof terrace, have a BBQ and dine outside or sit on the balcony or the patio with your morning coffee to start you day.
Within a few minutes walk from the house is a large Migros supermarket. Here you can purchase all the groceries here that you will need for your stay. There is a large fruit and vegetable section, chilled and frozen foods, fresh bread, dried products such as cereals, tins & packets. You can also buy alcoholic/ non-alcoholic drinks as well as all toiletries, cleaning products and outdoor inflatables for the pool.
There is also an ATM cash machine, dolmus (bus) stop & a fantastic bakery shop serving cheap but delicious fresh bread and rolls. There are several nearby restaurants so you can eat out locally and a couple of small local shops all within walking distance.
The nearest beach is just 10 minutes walk down the road at the side of the complex and there is another beach and play park (Bolme Beach) within a 15 minutes walk.
Before your holiday, you will receive a travel pack with information including directions from the airport, collection of villa keys etc. A guest manual is provided at the house with ideas of where to go out, where to shop, where to eat, local maps & excursions.
Low cost flights now available from UK with Easyjet and Jet2.com. Other airlines flying to Bodrum include Turkish Airlines, Thomas Cook, Monarch, Thomson, Airflights, Cheap flights, Charter flights, A1 travel. Bodrum Milas airport is just under 60 mins drive to the villa.
A grocery welcome pack can be provided for your arrival. Please enquire about the price of this when booking if you would like to add this on. This is particularly useful if arriving on a night flight.
Car hire is not necessary and we have many guests who do not hire a car and get around on the local bus service (dolmus) which is really easy and cheap to use. However if you decide that you do want to rent a car to fully explore the region, then we work closely with a local car hire company who are reliable and have good rental rates. Please ask for a quote.
Airport transfers can be arranged if you do not want to hire a car. Please ask for details and prices.
The local transport bus service in Turkey is called the dolmus and runs along the road near to the villa, and taxis are plentiful in the towns & villages. You can get to Gumusluk very easily on the dolmus bus then change here to continue onto Turgutreis & Bodrum. In the other direction from our house, you can travel into Yalikavak (with usually 1 change of dolums on the way at Gumuskaya). From Yalikavak, you can catch a dolmus to visit other towns on the Peninsula.
Rental Rate Information:
- For long term rental prices (over 4 weeks), please request via email.
- We allow flexible arrival days to fit in with the best flights prices. We also offer flexible durations so you can stay for 9/10/11 nights etc
- Standard arrival time from 4pm onwards, departure time 10am however we may be able to be more flexible (subject to existing bookings). Please ask at time of enquiry.
- Rental rates include all reasonable usage of gas, electric, bed linen and bathroom towels.
- It is mandatory that you have your own personal travel insurance for all members of the travelling party which incorporates the duration of your stay. We cannot accept personal claims.
- Deposit: 25% of total rental price to be paid within 7 days of booking being confirmed. Balance: Payable 10 weeks before departure together with a security deposit of £100. If you fail to pay the balance when due, your booking may be cancelled.
- The security deposit will be banked and fully refunded within 28 days of return provided that there are no damage/ breakages/ excessive use of electricity (or any other breach of holiday agreement). The security deposit will be banked and fully refunded within 28 days of return provided that there is no damage/ breakage/ excessive use of electricity (or any other breach of holiday agreement). We will not retain your security deposit for something like a broken glass or plate. We would appreciate you letting us know if this happens so it can be replaced by the owners for the next guests.
- Cancellations: More than 10 weeks prior to arrival: loss of deposit.10-8 weeks prior: 50% of total rental rate will be refunded. 7-5 weeks prior: 25% of total rental rate will be refunded. 4-0 weeks prior: 0% refund.
- Please note, if you are booking within 10 weeks of your departure date, this is classed as a late booking and the total rental amount is due within 7 days of the booking being confirmed.
- Payment is normally only accepted in the quoted currency and is to be paid in £sterling. The approximate equivalent amounts in other currencies are to be used as a guide only. All actual payments amounts and method of payment in alternative currencies are to be agreed in advance between the advertiser/ owner and the guest.
- Preferred method of payment is UK sterling bank transfer (or cheque). We can also accept Euro and Turkish Lira payments. Payment can be accepted from non-sterling countries (outside of the euro zone) via international bank transfer or Paypal. There may be a small additional charge to cover the bank/ Paypal charges. Please ask for details.
- Once your booking is confirmed, the price is fixed and will not change. However, we reserve the right to change the published prices for new bookers during the holiday season depending on availability.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Nicola Rides
This is my holiday home which my husband and I purchased for our family holidays. We obviously love Turkey which is why we bought here and have been visiting this area for 6 years.
I also run a small holiday lettings business called Maison-Sol Holiday Rentals and currently rent out a total of 11 properties in Turkey and Spain.
I have previously worked in Turkey and also in sales and marketing in the travel industry for a packaged holiday company before setting up my own business. I have been renting out holiday properties now for 8 years.
Nicola Rides purchased this villa in 2006
Why Nicola Rides chose Bodrum
We bought this villa as we totally fell in love with the beautiful sea views. It is fantastic to wake up in the morning and to look out of the lounge window and see blue sky and the sea.
It is lovely to have a drink on the balcony or roof terrace and admire the stunning blue sea. It is great to be located between both Yalikavak and Gumusluk to be able to enjoy both these lovely places.
What makes this villa unique
Enjoy the beautiful sea views, 2 swimming pools and the large roof terrace at our holiday home. We have been coming here since our children were babies so we have provided a travel cot, highchair and baby listening units free of charge as well as lots of beach and pool toys for children to have fun.
We have provided board games, a Playstation 2, lots of DVDs and books + FREE wi-fi internet so you can connect your technology to the wireless network which is great for kids gadgets or if you need to bring your laptop for work prurposes. The local supermarket is nearby as well as several restaurants, beach and the bus stop.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Tracey Price and family, August 2007. 'I just wanted to say that we had a WONDERFUL time! Your villa is fantastic and you really have thought of everything! There was nothing that I could even pick a tiny fault with as everything was really excellent, location, the villa and facilities, the transfers, the people, the food etc etc etc, all were great. Thank you again Nicola, your complete service is really wonderful and you should be very proud of what you promise as you really do deliver! Adrian Webb and family, August 2007. 'Thanks Nicola for a great quality villa and for arranging car hire. Please pass on our thanks to Martyn and Gale (your cleaners) and also to Ekram and his team (at Valley Car Hire) who were brilliant. They actually showed us to the villa in the middle of the night which was a great help! Mark O'Neill, July 2007. 'Thank-you very very much. We had a fab time, the villa is a real credit to you - it's superb!'