Saint Etienne Apartment Rental Photos and Description
an independent 2-room furnished accomodation amidst a quiet and lovely garden
Accomodates : 2 persons. 2 rooms : 41 sq.m (435 sq.ft). Adjoining the Villa Roassieux, this renting is an independent wheel chair access 2-room furnished accomodation amidst a lovely garden. The Annex is a very quiet, comfortable, non-smoking lodging.
Complete household and multimedia equipment. Free Wifi access.
The rental comprises :
- a bedroom with a bed 160 x 200 (63’’ x 79’’), 2 wardrobs, table and chair.
- a living room with a sofa bed 120 x 190 (47’’ x 75’’), table and chairs, 2 armchairs and lounge table, T.V. & home cinema system.
- a kitchen area with ceramic glass cooktop, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster
- a large bathroom with walk-in shower and toilets, washing machine and dryer, hair dryer.
- A large closet contains iron and board, vacuum cleaner, cleaning products.
Outside, a little terrace with garden table and chairs.
Private and secure parking area for 1 car within the property.
• Access to shared garden and swimming pool.
• Bed linen, toilet linen, kitchen linen are provided and bed is made up ready for arrival.
• All charges are included : heat, electric, water, Wi-fi, parking. (City taxes excepted).
Check-in time between 5 and 7 p.m.
Check out : before 10 a.m.
Details for The Annex of the Villa Roassieux accommodates 2 persons-3 at the most 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, 1 Bathroom
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
Why Catherine Tardy chose Saint Etienne
Traveling on business or vacation : this is an ideal option for short-term stay (3 days) or long-term stays (weeks or months) in St. Etienne. More practical and independant than a hotel or a B&B, this street level apartment/cottage will suit your needs.
What makes this apartment unique
Nice and quiet surroundings, very comfortable bed, lovely garden. The Villa Roassieux is within 10-15 minutes walking or driving distance of major St. Etienne landmarks. It is handy for the bus, shops, and to all amenities.