The traditional village of Telgruc Sea is ideally situated for exploring the rugged coast of Brittany.
Less than 5 Kms:
- 'The Beaches' Telgruc: sandy and pebble beaches, secret coves for fishing on foot
- The 'cliffs of Guern' (ask us the cards!) That offer a wonderful view over the bay of Douarnenez.
- Hikers will enjoy the famous 'smugglers' trail of a coastal trail for hiking and unforgettable photos (markup GR 34).
- From the 'Menez Hom' (5km) and panoramic 360 ° view you can enjoy the Crozon peninsula from the tip of Arrée
Less than 20 minutes by car:
- Crozon Morgat, Camaret, Argol Landevennec Locronan ...
- Wild beaches (paradise kite surfers and other winter sports gear), old buildings full of history, ancient fishing villages, megaliths, steep cliffs, changing colors with the seasons and clouds ( wild moors: heather, broom, gorse and wild orchids)
- "Cap de la Chevre", "Dinan Castle," "Point of Penn-hir" and the famous' Tas pea has the tip of Brittany ... exceptional natural sites not to be missed.
- The military remains with the "Lacour", the "Fort Capuchin" and "Spanish Point" that once protected the Goulet de Brest harbor;
- L'Abbaye Saint Guénolé Landevennec more 1500ans History
- The bridge Terenez, overlooking the mouth of the canal from Nantes to Brest
- Also out for the Islands (Sein, Ouessant and Mullein) or other rides to visit the sea coast from Brest Morgat, Le Fret and Camaret
- Visit the sea caves from Morgat
- Discover the way of fortifications Roscanvel
Less than 40 minutes:
Visit the typical points of the entire department of Finistère
- Quimper capital of Cornwall / cited arts and cultures ...
- Brest: Center of the Sea "Océanopolis" Ports of trade and tourism, marine museum at Chateau de Brest), festivals saisoniers ...
- Douarnenez Port museum, Thalasso Centre
- The Pointe du Raz and Pointe du Van
- Crossing the Mountains of Arrées with Trevezel Rock, Mont St Michel Braspart the tasting Coreff at Byn has Plouyé (Tavarn Ty Elise), the legendary and mystical Huelgoat Forest, Valley of Saints Carnoet .. .
- The "path Parish Closes" in Northern Department
- The "Rocks Fire" to Gouezec
LESS THAN 60 min:
- Pont-Aven, the city of painters and its famous "School"
- Concarneau: its walled city, fish market and fishing port
- Carhaix: Capital Poher; center in Britain, the birthplace of the music festival's World Cup (mid-July)
Not to mention the Guises Breton, local markets, regional cuisine with flavors Ocean, without forgetting the famous Breton cakes and the first AOC cider.
What a program to fill the sea air, photographs and thrills