|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
* 80 feet of waterfront with large boat and swim dock
* Upper level: Master Bedroom 2 full size beds with bath
* Upper level: Guest room 2 full size beds with bath
* Upper level: Family Room 3 Futons (Queen Beds)
* Upper level: Sleeps up to fourteen
* Island Kitchen with tile back-splash
* Hardwood floors
* Lake views from kitchen, living room, and deck.
* Lower level apartment: Private bedroom with double bed, dining area, living room with two full futons, and one bathroom with over-sized two person shower. Full kitchen, microwave, glass top electric range.
* Lower level: Sleeps up to six
* Three covered patio decks, one with ceiling fans
* Large grass covered yard with gradual slope with rock walkway down to the waters edge
* Large arm off lake: ski, jet ski, & wake board right off the dock!
Keywords: House, lake house
Don Kahn has been in the vacation business for over 30 years. Our main goal is always to give you a vacation to remember.
Staying at the Lake House is like living in a tree house, with the added benefit of lake access from your back yard. You can see the Lakeway Resort from your back yard and there are plenty of restaurants/live music venues with lake access (i.e. Carlos'n Charlies, Shades, Johnny Fins, etc).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
2 night minimum stay
|Notes||We do not allow loud or large parties. Special events or parties are allowed when approved by Management at time of booking.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.