This enchanting, very cozy, charming beach house is a mere 100 steps to the secluded, pristine beach of Holbox Island & 600 meters from center of town, with acess to swimming pool/spa/restaurant of nearby hotel.
This ample sized house sleeps 7, it has two bedrooms, one upstairs with a king bed and full bathroom, and one downstairs with a queen bed and full bathroom and a double futon in the living room. There is also a single bed upstairs, which can be placed anywhere. This house is perfect for a couple, or for a family, or group of friends. The whole upstairs is the master bedroom which has a large terrace overlooking the sea. It is very private and quiet and one can easily spend the whole afternoon reading and napping in paradise.
The kitchen downstairs is fully equipped, including a coffee maker, coffee/ tea/sugar and two large containers of drinking water. There is a great, handmade barbeque in the back yard to cook your fresh lobster, fish, shrimp and crab that you can buy fresh directly from the fisherman.
The house has all of the necessary amenities to be very comfortable, but it doesn’t have the other frivolities, such as t.v. or internet. If you wish to watch t.v., we suggest that you bring your portable dvd player, or lap top. There are several dvd rental places, and there are many internet cafes and restaurants and bars with wifi.
There are several bike rentals and golf cart taxis are readily available. There are many great and fine restaurants in the town plaza, from Italian, Mexican, Argentinean, Spanish, Continental to Sushi.
2 hr drive from Cancun airport, 20 min private boat tranfer/ ferry
We provide private transportation: van pick-up Cancun Airport - Chiquila / private boat transfer from Chiquila to Holbox, $160 USD each way for all the guests in your party.
There are many boat tours one can take: Whale sharks, the fresh water hole/cenote Yalahau, Isla de Pajaros ( Bird Island) and Isla de la Pasion!
Visiting the island of Holbox, is a one and a lifetime experience that will have wanting more. The island of Holbox is till virgin, with flamingo and bird sanctuaries, dolphins, turtles, and it is one of the few chosen places of the whale shark migration. True life!
Come visit and be one of the privileged to experience the island of Holbox, a true treasure of humanity!
This precious haven is perfect for people looking to get away from it all!
If you are thinking of traveling to Tulum, please let us know as we also have a Condo Hotel in Tulum. We can offer you a great package and you can taste a bit of both paradises!
-Los Mapaches –- Great Breakfast! 3 minute walk from the house, on the road to and from the house on the left hand side as you walk towards town, right past Puerto Holbox white hotel across from the airport. – cappuccino/espresso/croissants/ homemade bread/omelettes.
– Cafecito- Italian Great Breakfast/ Lunch- 5 minute walk from the house ,on the road to and from the house , on left hand side.- cappuccino/espresso/croissants/ crepes/ sandwiches /salads – very nice owners and cook, Cristina / Valentina.
– Casa Las Tortugas – Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner - on the beach , 7 minute walk from the house. Take the road from our house all the way into town, when it ends walk to the left to go on the beach, walk on 1 or 2 mins on the beach and you will see it on your right.
You can also walk the whole way on the beach from the house. (10 mins)
Francesca and Patrick are the owners and good friends of ours. They have invited our guests to spend the day at their hotel, you can use their pool, and lounge chairs , as long as you eat and drink there.
They also have a Spa, massages, yoga classes!
- Pizzeria Edelin – in front of outdoor plaza- Mexican Food, great tacos/ ceviche- have to try the lobster pizza!!!
- Los Peleones- upstairs in front of outdoor plaza- Italian Fusion w/ continental/Mexican cuisine , owner Christi
- Cine Lupita- in front of outdoor plaza- Spanish restaurant- you must try the shrimp/ lobster burgers!
- Pelicanos – in new fancy plaza, downstairs- fine Italian cuisine, chef Luca and wife Alejandra, friends of ours. The risotto is his specialty.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Feb 1 2014 - Mar 30 2014
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.