La Pesse Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Gïte labeled CLEVACANCES - Key 3
At the heart of the Natural Park of Haut-Jura, Marie and Yves welcome you with simplicity in a comfortable apartment of 30 sqm, bright and quiet, located in a large house on the 2nd floor attic, no lift, with the ground Ground floor: living the grocery store and bakery.
The apartment includes a living room with kitchen and sitting area (sofa + chair), a flat screen TV with wifi, a large room with 1 bed 140 and 2 bunk beds (90), a bathroom with shower + toilet.
The apartment is located in the village center,
you can do your shopping and activities without moving your vehicle. The shops are all nearby: ski rental + bikes, stock info (in front), 4 restaurants, butchers and cheese.
Behind the house you have the outdoors, winter start of cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snow yarn for small (Ski School), Walk to the ski lift which is 150 m.
Numerous hiking and biking are tagged and go back home.
Swimming and fishing in our mountain lakes.
Pesse is a dynamic and very welcoming town with its many shops, school, museum, its different herds: buffalo, dog sledding, llamas.
The village is very proud of his Blues Festival, the first weekend of October, do not miss !!
Upper Jura Sud is a green area, unspoiled, rich specific flora: Turk's cap lilies, orchids, gentian ... spring, the snow just melted meadows are covered with daffodils and narcissi.
It also has a rare wildlife. (Capercaillie, lynx, chamois ...)
Pesse offers a large selection of ski skis marked and groomed trail 15 km sled dogs, and marked for snowshoeing trails.
We have two doctors to 4 km, and a nursing home service in the village
- The terminal Lions, center of resistance and panorama 1H walk.
- The Cret Chalam (1545m) at 2 pm walk
- Combe Cold
- La Ferme du Berbois (horses and donkeys)
- The Cross Lanes (point of view) 1 hour 30
- The Orvaz rocks 2H
- The Lake Embouteilleux 40mn
To find a car, in the vicinity:
- Indoor swimming pool (7km) 10 minutes
- Genin Lake (fishing and swimming) 35 minutes
- The Lake Lamoura '30mn
- The Vouglans lake (beaches and water activities) 1H
- Website Paleontological Plagne (Dinoplagne) 35 minutes
- Les Rousses (acrobranches) 45 minutes
- Saint Claude (2 fine museums, the Cathedral) 30 minutes
- Geneva 1H
- Annecy 1H
- Azimut blues festival every year, the first weekend of October (not to be missed!)
To see in the village:
- The Farm huskies, see their website for rates and reservations
- The Inn Nordic reindeer husbandry, guest
- The lodges Coinchet, llama farm, tree houses, trailers,
- The Inn Combe buffalo breeding tasting at the inn
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only