PEACEFUL LOCATION, 5 MINUTES WALK TO THE BEACH, 10 MINUTES WALK TO THE CENTER OF TOURISTIC PLACES

From
€750
Enter your travel dates

Nuno Caetano

Speaks english
Sleeps12
Bedrooms 6
Minimum Stay 7 nights
Contact the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

PEACEFUL LOCATION, 5 MINUTES WALK TO THE BEACH, 10 MINUTES WALK TO THE CENTER OF TOURISTIC PLACES

Albufeira Rental Photos and Description

Sleeps 12. 6 bedroom great house with a large private pool and outdoor recreational area. Totally furnished. Includes gardens, patios, barbecue and outdoor furniture. 10 minutes walk to the beach. Salgados Golf is about 10km away. 5 to 10 minutes walk from very good restaurants, shops, supermarkets, banks, beach, bars and discotheques. The distance of nearest airport which is Faro is a 30 minutes drive.

It is a home-style luxury villa with capacity for 12 people with outdoor recreational area that includes large swimming pool.

Nuno Caetano

This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2010
Speaks english
Further Details:

The house is situated in a quiet and residential area but from 5 to 10 minutes walking from very good restaurants, shops, supermarkets, banks, beaches, bars and discotheques.

Booking Notes:

Deposit of 30% of the total price transferred to the bank account of the owner or by PayPal to settle the booking and the rest 70% on arrival and a caution of 500€ and refunded on departure.

Sleeps12
Bedrooms 6
Minimum Stay 7 nights
Contact the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

Reviews

Property Reviews

Peaceful Location, 5 Minutes Walk To The Beach, 10 Minutes Walk To The Center Of Touristic Places
average rating of 5.0 based on 1 reviews
business
Peaceful Location, 5 Minutes Walk To The Beach, 10 Minutes Walk To The Center Of Touristic Places
http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p64212o
Albufeira Albufeira
Cornwall
5

Another fabulous holiday

  • 5 of 5
  • Submitted: Oct 16, 2013
  • Stayed: Oct 2013
This is our 3rd time staying at this villa and we absolutely love it. The positioning is perfect and the villa is stunning with fantastic pool. The owners are lovely, often popping by to see if all is ok.
This is our favourite place to holiday and hope that we will enjoy many more at this villa.
Recommended for:  Girls Getaway, Tourists without a Car, Sightseeing
Helpful votes: 5/5

Map

Photos

Availability & Rates

Albufeira Rental Rates

Rental Basis:
Per
Rental rates quoted in:
Euro
Convert Currency
Rate Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Minimum Stay
 
Prices
Apr 12 2014 - Apr 19 2014
€750
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Apr 19 2014 - Apr 26 2014
€1,250
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Apr 26 2014 - May 3 2014
€1,000
7 nights
 
 
Prices
May 3 2014 - May 10 2014
€1,000
7 nights
 
 
Prices
May 10 2014 - May 17 2014
€1,000
7 nights
 
 
Prices
May 17 2014 - May 24 2014
€1,000
7 nights
 
 
Prices
May 24 2014 - May 31 2014
€1,000
7 nights
 
 
Prices
May 31 2014 - Jun 7 2014
€12,500
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Jun 7 2014 - Jun 14 2014
€12,500
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Jun 14 2014 - Jun 21 2014
€12,500
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Jun 21 2014 - Jun 28 2014
€1,250
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Jun 28 2014 - Jul 5 2014
€15,000
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Jul 5 2014 - Jul 12 2014
€1,500
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Jul 12 2014 - Jul 19 2014
€2,000
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Jul 19 2014 - Jul 26 2014
€2,000
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Jul 26 2014 - Aug 2 2014
€2,000
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Aug 2 2014 - Aug 9 2014
€2,900
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Aug 9 2014 - Aug 16 2014
€2,900
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Aug 16 2014 - Aug 23 2014
€26,000
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Aug 23 2014 - Aug 30 2014
€2,600
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Aug 30 2014 - Sep 6 2014
€1,500
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Sep 6 2014 - Sep 13 2014
€15,000
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Sep 13 2014 - Sep 20 2014
€12,500
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Sep 20 2014 - Sep 27 2014
€12,500
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Sep 27 2014 - Dec 20 2014
€750
7 nights
 
 
Prices
Dec 20 2014 - Jan 4 2015
€25,000
7 nights
 

Amenities

Albufeira Accommodation and Amenities

Bedrooms:
  • 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
  • 5 bedroom with twin beds and 1 bedroom with double bed.