: 15 minutes from the “Reina Sofia” Airport
Car: not necessary
Parque Santiago III is situated on the sea front, on the golden corner of Playa De Las Américas, right beside the beach, and beside a public park with pleasant pedestrian pathways under palm trees.
Parque Santiago III is situated in one of the most recently developed areas of Playa de las Americas and one of the sunniest. The complex is located beside the promenade that leads to the nearby harbour of los Cristianos. A very pleasant walk along the beach/sea front will take you there.
Other Activities: Banana Boat / Pedal Boats / Jet Skis /Mini Golf
Golf: Tenerife as a true golfing destination has been waiting in the wings for several years. Golf tourism in Tenerife is booming. Tenerife now has six golf courses open for play:
1. Real Club De Golf Tenerife,
2. Golf Del Sur,
3. Amarilla Golf,
4. Los Palos,
5. Golf Las Americas,
6. Costa Adeje.
1. In the North of the island is The Real Club de Golf de Tenerife. Tel +34 922 636607, Daily green fees £25stg/€40.
2. In the south of the island Golf del Sur was in agurated in 1987 with a professional golf tournament and since then has been the scene of a number of international events. Tel: +34 922 738170, Daily Green Fees from £24stg/€37 to £34stg/€53.
3. In southern Tenerife the 18 holes of Amarilla Golf & country Club run alongside the sea. Tel +34 922 730319. Green fees range from £22stg/€34 to £34stg/€53.
4. Los Palos Golf Center is a par 27 nine hole course in the south of the island. Tel: +34 922 730080, Green fees vary from £9stg/€13 to £42stg/€66.
5. Golf Las Americas is adjacent to Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos. The course has a par of 72 and is an 18-hole golf course. Tel: +34 922 752005, Green fees vary between £34stg/€53 to £46stg/€72.
6. Golf Costa Adeje is located just five kms from Playa de Las Americas. Tel +34 922 710879, Green fees vary from £31stg/€48 according to the season. All prices listed are subject to change without notice.