Longchaumois Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Ground floor of a renovated lobby with independent farm. Central heating.
Entrance hall, kitchen and living room oriented SE. Two interconnecting rooms, one with bathroom (toilet and sink), the second with bathroom (toilet, sink and shower). On a plot of 2000m ² with dining area under a pergola, rest area with garden furniture and playground under the responsibility of parents. Parking.
Quiet, in the heart of hiking trails (gr9), the cottage is located in the Regional Natural Park of Haut Jura. The Nordic ski trails pass near the house. A ski slope for beginners is located 2km and the first chairlift is about 12km.
The cottage is located 2km from the village shops: proximarché, bakery, butcher, cheese, tobacco press, pharmacy, doctor, hairdresser.
The cottage is located in the Regional Natural Park of Haut Jura (PNR), midway between St. Claude and Morez where one can wander on foot, snowshoes, horse or ski (alpine or Nordic skiing) or to cycling or swimming or fishing or visiting museums, craft centers ... next season.
A Longchaumois, many hiking trails allow you to walk in the forest or grasslands. Of mountain bike trails and a horse farm are also available. In winter, cross-country skiing tracks are traced on the spot with a Longchaumois-Lamoura (Les Rousses) bond and a ski slope for beginners and a toboggan run can sample the joys of skiing. You can also visit the dairy, Stained Glass Workshop, Workshop Metre and in summer the House of Flora with its park and botanical circuit.
A Morez, you can visit the Museum of the bezel, the House Email, lamps Gaudard. We can also discover the Via Ferrata, the circuits of the Email, fish in the Bienne or fish Rivers.
A St Claude, walks lead to waterfalls (waterfall ponytail or Leaping Dog) or grooves (grooves Flumen or Abyss). Opportunity to go canyoning. The cathedral is to visit with its stalls and the Abbey Museum and the Museum of Pipe and Diamond. In summer, a tour commented, trying to St Claude to Dole (Line Swallows) will take you through viaducts Morez and will bring you into the Lower Jura (visit Dole is very interesting).
For more information, visit the following sites:
http://www. Haut-Jura. com
The cottage is situated in the Haut-Jura near the Swiss border, about 25 km. In summer, a tour train + boat allows you to connect to Les Rousses Yvoire (medieval village of Haute Savoie) via Nyon (Switzerland). In this area, trails lead you on the Jura: La Dole, Mont-Rond, Cret de la Neige, Reculet. From there, you will discover the foreground Lake Geneva and Geneva in the background throughout the Alps with Mt Blanc.
Les Rousses offers many ski slopes, connected to the domain Switzerland, with chairlifts, in four villages:
- Les Rousses with ripening cellars Fort, its tree climbing, lake and water sports, the Ski Museum, two golf courses, a riding center ...
- Wood Upstream with the Museum of Boissellerie and Space Craft
- Prémanon with the Paul-Emile Victor Polar Centre, the ice rink ...
- Lamoura, located 12 km from the cottage, with its chairlift, its 5 ski slopes, toboggan run, ski slopes skiing and ski school (ESF).
Within 40 km:
- Cascades of Hedgehog and 7 Lakes
- Farm Hedgehog foot waterfalls
- Belvedere 4 lakes and Eagle Peak in La Chaux du Dombief
- Lake Vouglans with cruise aboard the Louisiana
- The World Circus in St Laurent
- House of Dolls in St Laurent
- Farm Frasses Château-des-Prés
- The couplings Grandvaux and carriage rides
- La Maison du Parc in Lajoux
- The Taillerie in Bellefontaine
- Ecomusée in Chapelle des Bois
- The Polar Parc du Val de Mouthe
- Farm Huskies La Pesse and dogsled rides
- The Toy Museum Moirans
- Archaeological Site of Villard Héria
- Workshop Know-how to Ravilloles
- Workshop of the Horn Jeurre and Lamoura
Here are some recommendations for restaurants less than 20 km from the cottage:
- Les Charmilles Longchaumois 19 High Street (03 84 33 06 83)
- Blacksmith Inn 142 Rue du Faubourg La Mouille (03 84 60 62 76)
Chalet-39310 Lamoura Versoix (03 84 41 25 92)
- The Great Arobiers 430 rue Lamoura (03 84 41 27 26)
- The Anversis La Combe du Lac Lamoura (03 84 41 20 91)
- The Media 24.26 Rue du Collège St Claude (03 84 45 38 26)
- The Lacuzon 5 Rue Victor Hugo 39200 St Claude (03 84 45 06 51)
- A word of Hunger 12 Rue du Pré St Claude 39200 (03 84 45 52 32)
- The Three Chimneys Guienette Bellecombe (03 84 41 65 82)
- The Pre Fillet Route Moussières The Molunes (03 84 41 62 89)
Here are some addresses of growers in the Lower Jura about 75 km from the cottage on the Wine Route:
- Daniel Dugois 4 Rue Mirode The Arsures (03 84 66 03 41)
- Frédéric Lornet 7 Quai Abbey Montigny Arsures (03 84 37 45 10)
- Rolet Pere et Fils 11 Rue de l'Hotel de Ville Arbois (03 84 66 08 89)
- Jacques Tissot Arbois 39 Rue Courcelles (03 84 66 14 27)
- Claret Pascal 5 Little Place Arbois (03 84 66 25 76)
- Désiré Petit Road Buvilly Pupillin (03 84 66 26 59)
- Wine Fruitière Pupillin Pupillin Ploussard Street (03 84 66 12 88)
- Wine Fruitière Voiteur 60 Rue Nevy Voiteur (03 84 85 21 29)
- Baud Père et Fils Le Vernois Voiteur Road (03 84 25 31 41)
- 186 Rue Philippe Vandelle Bouillod L'Etoile (03 84 86 49 57)
- Father and Son 11 Pignier Place Montaigu Rouget de Lisle (03 84 24 24 30)
- children welcome
- pets considered