Holiday home, situated on the seafront in the heart of the Bay of Audierne in a preserved area.
The rental that we offer is a beautiful new house (built 2008); it has a very comfortable equipment (appliances, satellite TV, bedding, sofas and leather ATVs ...). This house was designed for seasonal rentals and special emphasis was placed on equipment, decoration, garden maintenance and care and advice to travelers.
Come and discover this beautiful region of Finistère point in a recent house located less than 150 meters from the beach and the hiking trail GR 34.
SEA BAY AUDIERNE view and from the floor.
Relax on the beautiful sandy beaches near the house, on foot or by bike - 4 mountain bikes available -
Breathe in the salty air of the Bay Audierne: protected natural site limited by the Pointe du Raz and Penmarc'h
DO NOT MISS ON SITE:
- DISCOVER HERITAGE:
The parish church of St Winoc and St Julien Church
The chapels of St Tugdual (to Lanbabu) and St. They
The guard of Souc'h
Cave Lead Dregan
Dolmens Pointe du Souc'h
The covered driveway Pors Poulhan
No less than four beaches échancrent coast Plouhinec.
St Julien is located near the port of Poulgoazec. So you can relax while watching the arrival of the day's catch.
With its dunes, offers Kersiny corners suitable for children to play and panoramic views across the bay to the parents. At low tide the rocks hiding small crabs and winkles ...
Past the dunes, discover Mesperleuc "Great" fine sand invites you to dream, to relax, but also to the various beach sports.
Gwendrez beach, surfers paradise, has no such summer with blue water lagoon, its unspoiled, close to prehistoric sites Menez Dregan environment.
With a diversified maritime heritage Plouhinec opens on the Atlantic coast 8km (located in the Bay of Audierne between the Pointe du Raz and the Penmarc).
- The small port of Pors-Poulhan:
Door Host Cap Sizun on Route Solar Wind, the picturesque harbor of Pors-Poulhan invites you to pause, time to breathe a breath of sea air. Bigoudène the famous sculptor René Quillivic marks the border between the Bigouden and Cap Sizun. Enjoy a break at the terrace of the café single port enjoying a pancake (mobile creperie in July and August).
- Wearing Poulgoazec
Side Poulgoazec, products noblest sea, including the famous bar line the Raz de Sein, sell at auction 16 hours: netters and longliners landed there precious blue lobsters, lobsters and spiders, as well as turbot, monkfish, skate, pollack and bream ...
THE WALKING FEET:
The GR34 (accessible to 150 m from the house) extends Plouhinec, 8 km of coastline and beaches (along which you can dive into archeology with an interpretive trail and archeological sites, but also you interested in sea defenses that mark the path of customs, including a customs house, but also defenses dating from the Second World War (blockhouse, ...).
- The circuit Mesperleuc (2 km from the house)
- The circuit Poulgoazec (1 km from the house)
..... And many others (the tourist brochures available in the house to help you make your choice)
THE BICYCLE TRAILS:
- The cycle route: coastal bikeway is a secure route and marked that allows cycling on roads with moderate traffic, with a strong tourist interest along the coasts of Britain. A stretch of about 60 km was laid in 2012 between the Pointe du Raz and Saint Guénolé (Penmarc).
Now, the entire Bay Audierne that can explore by bike ...
Also, we have 4 mountain bikes in the rental to help you discover these routes and also offer additional 4 VTC (superior) for rent if you want to practice this activity intensely during your stay.
- Ile de Sein initially Esquibien
- The Mullein and Ouessant Island, from Brest
- Glénan Islands from Benodet
- Walks and sea fishing, to discover the Bay of Audierne like you've never seen (by reservation at the Tourist Office Plouhinec).
DO NOT FORGET THE HORSE RIDES AND WALKS ON WATER!
- AUDIERNE, a port in the city and its maritime museum Cape Sizun.
- PLOGOFF and the Pointe du Raz, the image of extreme poverty facing the ocean, the site of the Pointe du Raz (Great site France) with the Bay of Souls and the Pointe du Van is famous for its wild appearance .
It is also an ideal starting point for hikes.
- Douarnenez, like a huge garden bordered by the sea, the Pays de Douarnenez invites you to explore and relax. The five common Douarnenez, Kerlaz, Le Juch, Pouldergat and Douarnenez harbor remarkable sites not to be missed such as the Port Museum, churches and chapels, hiking trails ... For your leisure enjoy the benefits of the spa, water sports and beach activities ...
- Quimper, City of Art and History of Britain and its former three hearts. Gourmet town with lively shopping streets, the cultural capital of Brittany, Quimper is located in the heart of Cornwall and its authentic and preserved seascapes from the end of the world.
- BENODET: at the tip of South Brittany, Benodet is a very popular destination. It is the meeting of the most beautiful river in France, Odet with the ocean facing the Glénan archipelago. This small village offers first-class amenities and invites you to an exceptional variety of activities.
- Concarneau: this is both an art and history City, an important fishing port and seaside resort. Heart of the city surrounded by fortifications, the walled town invites you to discover the past and stroll through shopping streets.