Welcome to our vacation home in Destin Florida, at Majestic Sun Beach Resort. Our spacious condo overlooks the emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. We love it here, and would love to have you come visit!
We searched a long time before settling on this wonderful complex located in the master-planned Seascape Resort, just six miles east of Downtown Destin. We've taken special care to furnish and appoint each room to provide a relaxing, comfortable retreat for our family and yours, and we'd love for you to come visit and enjoy our place in the sun.
Some of the special features you'll enjoy include:
* Large, spacious floor plan, with three bedrooms, each with its own full bath.
* Sixth Floor corner unit, with wrap-around balcony and windows in the living room, dining area, and kitchen.
* Nine foot ceilings throughout, with ceiling fans in the living room and each bedroom.
* Extra large patio doors/windows in living room and master bedroom.
* Sleeps up to ten, with one king, one queen, and two double beds, plus a double sleeper sofa.
* Fully-equipped kitchen, with microwave, dishwasher, ice maker, and pantry.
* Large breakfast bar seats up to four, and complements dining area with service for six.
* Professionally furnished and decorated in a comfortable, casual style.
* Large utility room with full-size washer and dryer.
* Gorgeous panoramic views overlooking the beach and the emerald-green waters of the Gulf.
* Magnificent multi-level indoor-outdoor pool, with waterfall accents, tropical landscaping, and whirlpool.
* On-site fitness center.
* Covered parking in the on-site garage, with covered walkways and entry to building.
* Whales' Tail Beach Club, a beach-front bar and restaurant.
* Nearby casual and gourmet dining, at some of Destin's finest restaurants.
* Less than one mile from Silver Sands Outlet Center, and close to boutique and specialty shops.
We live in Northern Kentucky, just outside of Cincinnati. We have 3 children and 4 grandchildren, and we all love to go to Destin to spend time at the beach together.
We had been looking to buy a beach home for a few years, when we first visited Destin in 2000. As our children were growing up and starting to move out of the house, we wanted a place where we could spend quality family time together with them, their spouses and, eventually, our grandkids. We were so impressed with Destin and its family atmosphere, that we started looking at homes during our vacation. We visited Majestic Sun, which was still under construction at the time, and were impressed with the amenities, the 2000 feet of sugar-white sand beach, and the views! Within a month after we returned home, we signed a purchase contract, and were the very first homeowners to move-in in January of 2001.
Destin has truly become our second home. We enjoy walking on the beach, eating fresh seafood at nearby restaurants, and playing with our grandkids at the indoor/outdoor pool. And, of course, we always spend at least an afternoon shopping at the outlet center and Destin Commons. Deep-sea fishing is one of our favorite activities - it's wonderful to catch fresh snapper in the morning, and then take it home or to one of the local restaurants for dinner!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.