At 5 minutes from the slopes of the family resort of Arves Saint Jean connected to the largest ski area in Maurienne 'Sybelles' (including links between the six stations in the field [310 km of pistes])
we rent in an old farmhouse completely renovated and restored XVI century (with French ceilings), a comfortable apartment of 47 m2.
It can accommodate up to 6 people maximum.
Panoramic views south near the slopes (500m), family atmosphere and quiet assured.
Our 'little paradise':
Saint Jean d'Arves is a charming village that combines tradition with a multitude of small authentic villages, the current trend, since the station is connected to the largest ski area in Maurienne "Sybelles" (310 km of slopes).
You can enjoy skiing, snowshoeing, paragliding, hiking, .... and a multitude of other activities.
Summer also, Saint Jean d'Arves is not to be outdone offers a variety of trails for family walks trails, or hiking for the more experienced athletes. Agriculture is also still very present and you will be charmed by your meetings with our breed cows Abundance and Tarine. The manufacture of Beaufort is a specialty of the region.
The landscape of Saint Jean d'Arves will surprise you. The famous Arves are a good example (3514m).
Another of its main assets: the calm ... for those who love nature, the great outdoors without crowd ...
• In winter, you can enjoy the ski slopes and 310 km of the domain. A free shuttle bus if you wish you enmener directly on the slopes in just 2 minutes. Other activities are also pratiquables: skiing, ski touring, snowshoeing, ... The disco 'D'sybelles' cinema 'Needles' are also available ...
• In summer, you can enjoy the mountains practicing hiking on the many trails provided, climbing, via ferrata, horse riding, walking with donkeys, mountain biking, tennis, paragliding, tree climbing, the archery, quad biking, mini glof ... you can even swim in the lake of Saint Sorlin ....
Other leisure may also be able to satisfy you:
Disco 'D'sybelles' cinema 'Needles', traditional festivals in the multitude of hamlets that make up Saint Jean d'Arves, trafficking in Alpine, manufacturing Beaufort, ...
The ski area SYBELLES: It includes 310 km of interconnected for your pleasure tracks.
At 20 minutes from St Jean de Maurienne, in the massive Arvan Villards THE SYBELLES is first a true majestic mountain scenery dominated needles Arves: massive Arvan Villards. This is followed by 6 stations and villages to explore as many different environments.
The Sybelles connects six different stations:
Saint Jean d'Arves
Saint-Colomban des Villards
The winter season starts around 15 December.
Saint Jean d'Arves is a small resort / mountain village (about 1600 m) located in the department of Savoie (in the Maurienne valley) and the Rhône-Alpes region. This municipality is located about twenty kilometers from Saint Jean de Maurienne and about eighty kilometers from Chambery. This little corner of paradise faces the beautiful and majestic Needles Arves. Peace and tranquility are assured throughout the year. Saint Jean d'Arves is as authentic atypical and allows to enjoy its charms winter as the summer. Many cultural activities are offered in connection with the history of this common heritage that its inhabitants were able to protect and transmit. Winter, in her beautiful white coat, the station gives us access to the largest ski area in Maurienne, Sybelles, with over 310 km of tracks that will delight beginners and thrill seekers.
Ski: Opening of the ski area Saturday, Dec. 17, 2011 to Friday, April 20, 2012.
From Saint Jean d'Arves, Chal three ski passes are possible, return station skis:
- Mini: 3 lifts. Day price: 11,00 € * Half day: € 8.00 *
* = Excluding cost of rechargeable card (add € 1.50 to buy the first package)
- Saint Jean d'Arves package - Le Corbier: 26 lifts (7 chairlifts, 17 drag lifts, 2 rugs on the Corbier) 90km equivalent tracks 26 tracks including 6 green, 13 blue, 6 red and 1 black 109 snow cannons, 1 snowpark, 1 EasyPark
- The Sybelles package: 74 lifts and 310km of pistes equivalent to 107 tracks including 22 green, 49 blue, 30 red, 7 black, 397 snow cannons, 1 snowpark - EasyPark 1, 2 boarder
And also, Night skiing: One day per week during the Christmas holidays and February on the trail of the Hare.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Apr 12 2014 - Dec 19 2014
Changeover Day: Saturday
|Refundable damage deposit||€350.00|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.