Perfect Flat for Our Trip to London
Submitted: March 14, 2013
Stayed: March 2013
This is the first time I've ever rented a flat as I usually stay in hotels. So, I was a little nervous on how everything would go. Thanks to the owner, Yvonne, renting this flat couldn't have been an easier or more enjoyable experience.
When discussing the terms of the rental with Yvonne, she was extremely pleasant and accommodating. She cheerfully met us upon our arrival (despite our arriving late), gave us a walk-through, provided us with information about the local area (closest tube stations, bus stops, grocery stores, etc.) and ensured the flat was stocked with everything we needed (extra duvet, toilet paper, etc.). She was always reachable by phone and was always quick to respond by e-mail.
As for the flat itself, it was exactly what I was looking for:
- Located in a nice neighbourhood (high income area, very safe and quiet)
- Located close to shopping and grocery stores (including a small market next door and a nice little pub on the corner)
- Located very close to public transit (4 min walk to Kensington Olympia tube station, 8 min walk to High Street Kensington tube station, and 5 min to closest major bus stop).
- Awesome back deck with grill
- Lots of room for the 4 of us
- Great kitchen with stove, fridge, and microwave
- Free, fast reliable WiFi
- Cable TV
- Stereo with iPod dock
I will definitely be staying here again!
Tourists without a Car,
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
Helpful votes: 2/2
Did you find this review helpful?