Located at the heart of the Provence and at the foot of the Alpilles, the farmhouse Laurade is a Provencal farmhouse from the 17th century, completely renovated in 2007, and rated as a 5 star farmhouse by the Tourism Comity.
Authenticity and comfort are mixed for your pleasure:
- in respect with the style and the architecture of this old farmhouse, located next to an ancient commandery of the Templar Knights.
- With high tech equipment.
The garden: enclosed by high stone walls and with old olive trees, fruit trees and a shady bushes is very nice during summer.
Three terraces offer relaxation or games depending on the hour of the day.
Finally, the private pool (11 x4.5 m) is very safe thanks to an electric rolling shutter and a gate officially recognized as child proofed. 50 m² garden with wood furniture which nicely completes the swimming pool and for nice sun baths.
The Mas de Laurade is at the centre of a very Provencal triangle:
- Avignon at 20 km North with the Palais des Papes and its famous festival,
- Arles is 15 km South with Roman history and the protected nature of the Camargue,
- Saint-Rémy and Baux de Provence at 8 km East with all the Provencal culture.
Saint Etienne du Grès, community where the Mas de Laurade is located, it also belongs to the natural park of the Alpilles which heritage and environment is particularly rich.
Another reason to preserve all the old stones and door frames from the 17th century, specially a beautiful door from 1612, that relates to this part of the Provencal history.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.