|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This luxurious house is located in the bohemian heart of Palermo Soho/Viejo. This area has become very popular in the last years and you can find many trendy bars, modern restaurants, bookstores, ateliers, furniture and clothes stores here. Every weekend there is an arts and crafts fair on the main square “Plaza Serrano”. You will have easy access to public transportation.
This exclusive house is distributed on three floors: on the main floor there are the living and dining area, the master bedroom and the kitchen. On the second floor there are two more bedrooms, an office area and an entertainment room. The third floor offers a fantastic terrace with private dipping pool and a parrilla.
Another plus is the house prime location: it is located on a passage where just a few cars drive by and this makes the house a very quiet place to be. It is only two blocks from Plaza Serrano.
- LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA: the spacious living room with its high walls and its stylish decoration offers an L-shaped sofa and a coffee table. The dining area consists of a dining table with six chairs. Among the luxury features are air conditioning and complementary high speed Internet access (Wi-Fi).
- KITCHEN: The modern equipment of the kitchen consists of a fridge with freezer, dishwasher, microwave, electric toaster, coffee maker, blender, four- burner gas stove and oven. Tableware for six.
- MASTER BEDROOM EN SUITE: Located on the main floor, it is equipped with a luxury king-size bed (1,90 x 2,00 mts). Wood floor and air conditioning make it ideal for every time of the year. A large closet and 32'' HD LCD TV makes the end of this high standard en-suite bedroom.
- MAIN BATHROOM: The bathroom is complete with shower. Hair dryer.
- GUEST TOILETTE: located close to the entrance area.
- ENTERTAINMENT ROOM: reached by a staircase from the living room. Very comfortable room with an L-shaped sofa and a fantastic 42’’ HD LCD TV. DVD player. Home theater. Access to a lovely balcony.
- OFFICE AREA: There is a writing desk ideal for business travelers with a mac computer available as well as high speed internet connection (Wi-Fi).
- SECOND BEDROOM: located on the first floor with a Queen-size bed (1,40 x 1,90 mts). Among the features are air conditioning, and a vast closet.
- SECOND BATHROOM: The bathroom is complete with bathtub and shower. Hair dryer.
- SMALL THIRD BEDROOM: cozy room located in the first floor. There is one twin bed (0.80 mts. x 1.90 mts.). Toilette with shower ensuite.
- EXCLUSIVE TERRACE: the delightful terrace with a dipping pool and parrilla (BBQ grill). Sunbeds and plants make this a perfect place where to spend sunny days in the fresh air.
No children under 10 years old allowed.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
This is a great house perfectly located. My husband and I were traveling with our three adult children in their twenties. At all of our ages, it's important to have personal space and this house has an abundance of it. It's exactly like the pictures or even better. We utilized every inch of it, from the lovely spacious living room to the charming balconies. This house is perfect for a family or two couples as there are four bathrooms, a sitting room and a balcony for two on the second floor and a huge terrace on the third level. It's on a quiet street, but in the heart of everything. There are fabulous restaurants within easy walking distance and fun little shops. It felt very safe and was very well lit at night. This is a wonderful house for the price, an excellent value. We would love to stay here again one day, it bills itself accurately as a luxury stay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2014 - Aug 1 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$700.00|
|Notes||These rates are final in USD; they include: building expenses, local phone calls (control line for limited local calls), cable TV, electricity, water, gas, high-speed internet Wi-Fi access, cleaning service once a week and taxes.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.