NEWER Vineyard Haven house built in 2005. Lots of natural light - open and airy living environment. Short walk to town and beaches (approx. 1 mile). 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, huge outdoor shower, basement and outdoor deck. Sleeps 9 (1 king, 1 double, 3 twins, 1 full-size futon and 1 porta-crib)
*Wireless Internet Connection*
* All brand new appliances including washer/dryer, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, and microwave
* Dishes, silverware, glasses, pots, pans, coffee maker, toaster
* Great room with sliders to the outdoor deck
* Large center island with 3 stools
* Dining room table seats 7 (when you bring 3 stools over.)
* 1 Bedroom with a full size bed and roomy dresser
* Board games and puzzles
* Satellite TV, DVD, VCR and stereo
* 1 full bath
UPSTAIRS(brand new carpet):
* 2 HUGE bedrooms
* Master bedroom includes a king size bed with a lounge area and a tv that plays DVD, VCR and video games
* Across the hall is the 2nd bedroom. This room includes 3 brand new twin beds and 1 large futon (full size). Plenty of closet space and dressers.
* 1 full bath
* Bikes (5) - If you plan on taking a bike tour of the island, you might want to rent professional bikes. These bikes are not suitable for that kind of trip. They are great for short trips (e.g. riding into town)
* Beach chairs (5)
* Rafts, noodles, toys
* Outdoor shower
* Patio furniture
* Gas grill
Bob and Stephanie Ambrozy. We have been happily married for 7 years and have 3 beautiful children. We also have an English Mastiff, Johnny who just turned 7 in August. We live in New Jersey near the beach! We love to spend time at our home with friends and family. We love to be accomodating and are always reachable by cell or email.
My husband's cousin owned a bed n breakfast in Vineyard Haven that we visited often. We realized that we needed to own a piece of this beautiful land and share it with our growing family! :)
Our Vineyard Haven home is only 1 mile from the town and beach! It is so wonderful to wake up in the morning and walk into town for some fresh coffee and bagels! Sometimes I'll take the kids to the library to pick out books then off to Owen beach (right down the street) for a little crabbing. It's just so great to have the option of walking instead of driving! When we bring our English Mastiff to MV, we'll take him to Owen beach or Lake Tashmoo for the much needed Vineyard air.!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.