Sumartin Villa Rental Photos and Description
Sleeps 14 + baby cot. 6 bedroom newly rebuilt stone villa by the sea. Minutes drive to the nearest fishing village of Sumartin where you will find a bakery, supermarket and three restaurants and a number of cafe bars. The coffee culture is very strong in Croatia. The large village of Selca is also five minutes away which has beautiful architecture, small shops and cafe bars as well as a few restaurants. There are two new bikes available at the villa, perfect for getting to the village.
This is one huge villa - Villa Rosemarine is one of the loveliest villas on the Dalmatian Coast. It is an impressive villa built of Brac stone (the same stone as the US White House). The villa sleeps 14 people plus baby cot (with 6 bedrooms). During the winter of 2010 the villa was fully refurbished to a very high standard complete with divine new beds, large French doors, stone floors, antique fire place, Juliette balconies, stone bathrooms with Phillip Starke white ware, new kitchens making it one of the most desirable luxury villas on Brac Island. The villa is 5 minutes drive to the nearest fishing village of Sumartin where you will find a bakery, supermarket and three restaurants and a number of cafe bars. The coffee culture is very strong in Croatia. The large village of Selca is also five minutes away which has beautiful architecture, small shops and cafe bars as well as a few restaurants. There are two new bikes available at the villa, perfect for getting to the village.
- children welcome
Further details for this vacation rental
Villa Rosemarine is an exclusive Villa - we go out of our way to make sure your holiday is one to remember and you will leave with the desire to return again and again as many people do each year. There is a certain serenity to be found a the villa under the pines with the rosemary in the garden. It sits in a quiet bay in a desirable location - every second guest seems to ask can they buy the villa from us!!! Our staff speak perfect English and can skipper the boat, cook a divine meal or help arrange days trips for you - nothing is too much trouble.
The Villa is wide therefore allowing every room to have a view of the crystal clear Adriatic. The fixtures and fittings as well as furniture are all new and chosen with care. The artesans that reconstructed the villa during 2010 need to be commended on their fine old fashioned workmanship.
We have a great local restaurant just minutes walk from the villa. The local wines are superbBeing right on the sea the villa lends itself to enjoyment with the resident boat and skipper so small bays with "Grill" restaurants and markets as well as water skiing.
Blessed with a sublime Adriatic Coast, Croatia is a treasure trove of Roman ruins, medieval castles, renaissance hilltop towns and perennial lush green inlands. There is truly something for everyone.
We really have found a blissful spot under the pines by the crystal clear Adriatic.
Deposits: The deposit is payable as per the rental agreement. 30% is payable upon confirmation of the booking (within one week) and the remaining 70%, 75 days before the guests arrival in the villa. 100% payment is due on confirmation of all bookings that are made within 45 days of arrival. 20% refundable security deposit 100% refundable.