|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
A spacious and comfortable, recently-renovated two-bedroom Yaletown condominium, featuring:
• A modern, well-appointed kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
• Rich hardwood flooring
• Large master bedroom with walk-in shower
• Spacious bedrooms and living areas
• Free wireless internet access
• Peaceful views of the building's garden/courtyard.
• Solarium/Den, perfect for quiet reading
• Access to fitness facilities: a well-equipped gym, lap pool, spa, and sauna.
This apartment is steps away from everything that Yaletown and the False Creek area have to offer:
• Explore the many local restaurants, galleries, boutiques, pubs and cafes
• Find necessities at two nearby grocery stores within two blocks
• Cross the street to the playgrounds and playing field at David Lam Park
• Play tennis or basketball at the nearby courts close to the water
• Enjoy a scenic walk along Vancouver's beautiful seawall, one block away
• Bike the seawall to nearby spots like Science World and Stanley Park
• Hang out at Sunset Beach, a pleasant 15-minute walk from our front door
• Take the local ferry to Granville Island and other places around False Creek
Going to a concert or a game?
• Walking distance to events at Roger's Arena and BC Place Stadium
• Close to venues on Granville Street, at Granville Island and downtown.
We are one block from the Yaletown Canada Line station, providing easy, rapid access to downtown, the Vancouver Airport and other locations in the region.
Yaletown is a great central location for all activities in the Vancouver area, so whether you’re planning to ski at any of the three local ski areas, take a whale watching tour, or spend the day at the Art Gallery and shopping on Robson Street, we’ve got the perfect base for you.
We (Brent and Stella) are software-industry professionals who have lived and worked in Yaletown since 1999. We love the False Creek area's walkability, its mix of heritage and modern architecture, the amazing variety of food on offer at local restaurants and its convenient location for everything there is to do in town. We live just down the street from this property and look forward to making your stay here pleasant.
Brent Marykuca purchased this condo in 1998
Stayed here with a couple of friends. Great place to stay with all the facilities you could ever need!
Great location surrounded by cafes/bars and restaurants and just minutes from a train station.
Brent was always available to answer questions which made the initial process very simple. The apartment layout suited the 5 of us and the pool was a great place to allow the grand children a place to stretch and play.
You could not find a place closer to the metro line from the airport.
I rent 4-5 apartments a year around the world and Brent and his apartment are as good as anything I have found in the past.
A great space for family and friends. We felt right at home. Everything was exactly what was expected and more.
We were very pleased with the location of the property and the property itself. The owner was very accommodating and friendly offering great suggestions for food and entertainment. Very short walking distance to some awesome restaurants, the park, and the skytrain. We would definitely stay here again!
Beautiful, modern apartment. Plenty of good restaurants within 5 minutes walk. Town centre approximately 20 minutes walk or you can get the sky train, the station is just around the corner.
We had a great stay at this beautiful Yaletown condo! So close to all of the action....our car never left condo parking! The owners made sure that we had everything we needed to be comfortable. Very reasonably priced and it fit 5 of us (3 teenagers) comfortably. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes||Contact us for monthly pricing.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.