A spacious and comfortable, recently-renovated two-bedroom Yaletown condominium, featuring:
• A modern, well-appointed kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
• Rich hardwood flooring
• Large master bedroom with walk-in shower
• Spacious bedrooms and living areas
• Free wireless internet access
• Peaceful views of the building's garden/courtyard.
• Solarium/Den, perfect for quiet reading
• Access to fitness facilities: a well-equipped gym, lap pool, spa, and sauna.
This apartment is steps away from everything that Yaletown and the False Creek area have to offer:
• Explore the many local restaurants, galleries, boutiques, pubs and cafes
• Find necessities at two nearby grocery stores within two blocks
• Cross the street to the playgrounds and playing field at David Lam Park
• Play tennis or basketball at the nearby courts close to the water
• Enjoy a scenic walk along Vancouver's beautiful seawall, one block away
• Bike the seawall to nearby spots like Science World and Stanley Park
• Hang out at Sunset Beach, a pleasant 15-minute walk from our front door
• Take the local ferry to Granville Island and other places around False Creek
Going to a concert or a game?
• Walking distance to events at Roger's Arena and BC Place Stadium
• Close to venues on Granville Street, at Granville Island and downtown.
We are one block from the Yaletown Canada Line station, providing easy, rapid access to downtown, the Vancouver Airport and other locations in the region.
Yaletown is a great central location for all activities in the Vancouver area, so whether you’re planning to ski at any of the three local ski areas, take a whale watching tour, or spend the day at the Art Gallery and shopping on Robson Street, we’ve got the perfect base for you.