|Minimum Stay||4 - 9 nights|
This spacious executive home, located just 3 miles from Valhalla, sits on the 10th fairway of the Lake Forest Golf Course with views of the Country Club and Lake. 5 bedrooms, including 2 master suites, lower level kitchen, & walk-out.
God has blessed me in so many ways, I will be donating 5% to a charity in our community, I've chosen 'Home of the Innocence' and the other 5% will be to a qualified charity of your choosing. I am a mother of six...and an anxiously 'awaiting' grandmother... I've always had a heart for children. We both can do something good together ... I hope God will lead that special person(s) right to my front door!
- Spacious two story great room boasts palladium window and spectacular views of the Country Club, Lake, and Golf Course
- Main kitchen with cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, double oven, planning desk and a breakfast room
- Huge first floor Master Suite with fireplace, sitting room, and walk-out to deck with views of the Lake
- Master bath includes separate shower and whirlpool tub
- Second floor Master Suite includes 2 complete Queen size bedroom sets, full bath and walk-in closet
- The other two bedrooms on the second floor share a Jack and Jill bathroom
- Bonus room off the Jack and Jill has bunk bed that could accommodate two more people (making a total of 14 sleeping spaces)
- Lower level includes billiard room, full kitchen with granite countertops, Guest Suite with King size bedroom set and adjoining full bath
- Gym, sauna and nursery also located on lower level
- Parking for up to 7 vehicles
Also.... can't come to Louisville without enjoying our famous 'Kern's Derby Pie'.... you will be gifted several pies to enjoy during your stay!
Interaction with Guests:
Please feel free to contact Tammy with any questions, requests or concerns.
Lake Forest is one of the Louisville area’s most prestigious communities. What began over twenty years ago is currently a community of 1700 homes and still growing. We are located approximately twenty minutes east of downtown Louisville, Kentucky in Jefferson County.
Within the brick and stone entrances, you will find wide boulevards with beautiful landscaping and luxurious homes. The community has many amenities such as a spacious lodge, swimming pools, tennis and volleyball courts, nature trail, playgrounds, a soccer field and social activities. We also have a beautiful private country club within our community that features an Arnold Palmer championship golf course, tennis courts, swimming pool and a wonderful clubhouse.
Parking and shuttles will be available outside of Valhalla.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 19 2015 - May 5 2015
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.