Reef Bay Villa Rental Photos and Description
6 Bedrooms, 6.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 17
Introducing Deja View, an incredible 6 bedroom luxury villa, unlike anything else on St. John. Located at the end of a private estate road, this gorgeous home is located high above Rendezvous Bay with incredible 180 degree views. The villa has been totally re-imagined and offers everything you could want in the perfect vacation villa….and so much more! Formerly known as Vistaero, this home now shares the same view as its predecessor, but with so many upgrades, improvements and embellishments, Deja View feels like you've arrived and a chic and exclusive private resort.
Beginning with the addition of the 800 sq. foot Bunk/ Game/ Media room, this six bedroom six ½ bath Caribbean villa now sleeps 17 people providing the perfect location for reunions, multiple family vacations, work retreats and weddings.
Six couples can enjoy six private king bedrooms with air conditioning and en suite bathrooms or five couples have a place to vacation knowing the kids have a great separate space to relax and play in the Bunk/ Game/ Media room.
Each of the bedrooms has an incredible ocean view. All five bedrooms are positioned for privacy and furnished with luxury King four-poster bedroom sets, decorator touches and elegant en suite bathrooms.
The great room features and incredible open kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite surfaces and a large and elegant island. The kitchen steps into a soaring living space with indoor dining for up to 17, comfortable seating in a colorful, stylish space. The room is anchored by a soaring, white quartz decorative fireplace.
The outdoor living space is equally spectacular, with over 5,000 sq. feet of resort style ambiance, including a huge pool with infinity water fall and additional water features. Multiple seating areas on various levels offer guests a myriad of lounging options in cushioned luxury. Coral Stone decks and glass tile accents echo the feeling of sky, beach and sea. A large Jacuzzi is perched on the corner of the space, overlooking vistas from St Croix to Puerto Rico in the distant west, a perfect place to unwind after a day at the beaches. A completely equipped outdoor kitchen and wet bar will assure you never need to leave this incredible space.
The addition of a wonderful bunk/game/media room offers plenty of room to stretch out, with one king and 5 extra long twin bunks, each with their own private space, perfect for children or adult singles alike. A 70 inch media system and huge sky blue Italian leather sectional sofa, as well as a billiards table complete this incredible space. Like the other bedrooms, this air conditioned space boasts views overlooking St Croix, Rendezvous Bay, and Ditleff Point. Even the en suite bathroom features a shower with two windows overlooking St. Thomas and the beautiful blue ocean below, and is tiled in an elegant glass mosaic pattern from floor to ceiling.
This spacious house is now 4,671 sq. feet under roof and 5,000 sq. feet outdoor living area. The amenities at Deja View are incredible! The newly renovated pool is 24 x 34 and offers infinity edge and multiple water features. In fact the entire property has been incredibly well thought out and designed to offer guests best experience possible. The deck has been completely redesigned and expanded and offers a separate drop down deck for sunning and soaking in the every changing vistas.
Check out just some of the other incredible features:
Check out just some of the other incredible features:
O Newly constructed coral stone deck throughout the 5,000 square foot outdoor living area including a dropped deck in front of the pool improving the stunning 180 degree pool view.
O The new, large Jacuzzi hangs on the outside deck corner with a spectacular view of St Thomas, Puerto Rico, St Croix, and Rendezvous Bay. “Invisible” Cable railing opens up the sweeping 180 degree ocean view for all decks.
O Indoor transformation including new travertine tile throughout the villa, beautiful dry stack white quartz fireplace and feature walls.
O Fully renovated bathrooms featuring colorful glass tile.
• Entirely new indoor kitchen. Mahogany Cabinets, granite counter tops, island, bar seating, and all new fireplace and feature walls, and fully renovated bathrooms featuring colorful glass tile .appliances including two dishwashers and a huge apron front sink.
• Incredible new covered outdoor kitchen center complete with refrigerator, grill, burners, separate commercial ice maker, granite counter tops and two level bar sitting area.
• Renovated pool boasts new tile and sheer descent waterfalls.
• Completely refurnished throughout. All five bedrooms furnished with luxury King four-poster bedroom sets.
• Luxury Bedding Enjoy the pillow-top mattresses, down pillows, and Egyptian cotton sheets throughout.
• Elegant outdoor furnishing include several spacious conversation seating areas perfect for group gatherings including a 14 foot curved sofa, round day bed, six sun loungers and private seating outside the bedrooms. Relax and take in the view on the redwood arc two person hammock.
• Indoor and outdoor dining seating for 17. Huge open concept kitchen, dining, living area with vaulted cypress exposed beam ceiling featuring a two level indoor dining table and 14 x 10 foot comfortable sectional sofa.
• The newly renovated, colorful ½ bath is conveniently located next to the pool.
• Outdoor shower is by the entrance to wash off the beach sand after a fun day in the sun.
• State of the art electronics including large HD TVs and Blu ray players in all bedrooms and living areas. Enjoy the music from a state of the art iPod Airplay stereo system in multiple areas of the villa located indoor, outdoor, and around the pool and Jacuzzi. Wireless internet available in all rooms.
• Weddings and Events for up to 40 guests are welcomed with additional fees.
• Unique bunk/game/media room with one king bed and five twin extra long spacious bunks, air hockey table, 70 inch HD TV media system, and sky blue 17 ft long Italian leather sectional sofa.
Recreation includes pool, spa, outdoor ping pong and shuffleboard. Air hockey and movies are enjoyed in the bunk room.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Events Allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
This vacation with Family and Friends will be remembered for years. The views were incredible, the island was so much fun, and having
such an amazing place to stay was the icing on the cake. The pictures posted do no justice how beautiful the views are from the patios
from this incredible place. The house has been redone with nothing left undone. The attention to detail is amazing! Even with 13 people
we never felt crowded, if anything we felt like we weren't using all of the space, They did an unbelievable job redoing this property. Everything
was extremely first class. Beautiful outside kitchen over looking incredible views. Not to mention the pool and hot tub. One of the best places I've ever stayed. My friends and family could not believe how nice Deja View was. I could have spent my entire vacation just relaxing on one of the back patios, just relaxing. There is so much to do on the island. The beautiful beaches, snorkeling, beach bars, restaurants, and plenty of shopping. Also we went on an excursion to the BVI. It was great. This spot is definitely on may do again list. What an incredible vacation!! I will be Back!!