|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This fabulous home is nestled amongst the trees, providing a personal and private sanctuary! Entrance to the home is through a shady and beautifully landscaped private courtyard with comfortable outdoor seating. You will immediately feel stress melt away as you enter this calming oasis.
The first floor holds a master bedroom equipped with a King-sized bed, private bath with large walk-in shower outfitted with dual shower heads and a large walk-in closet. The guest room features a Queen-sized bed, private bath with large soaking tub/shower combination.
The second floor features an open concept living/dining/kitchen area. The kitchen includes a large kitchen space complete with Thermador Gas Stove, separate ice maker and includes everything you will need for family meal preparation! The dining table will seat 6 with additional seating at the kitchen island for 4. The living area includes a large HDTV. There is a separate bunk room as well as a full bathroom with walk-in shower.
A large, shuttered balcony can be accessed from either the dining or living room and features 2 swing beds. Perfect for an afternoon siesta amongst the trees! An outdoor table with seating for 4 also available for your enjoyment.
The property is located directly on the boardwalk leading to Rosemary Beach's "F" beach access - less than 2 blocks away (600 yards)! The beach access walkover is the perfect sunset viewing spot and highly recommended! The home is only one street over from Main Street and one block from the Western Green, affording easy access to the heart of Rosemary Beach! Please click on the Location Tab for a map of the home's location in Rosemary Beach and the proximity to the beach!
There is also a separate carriage house available which sleeps 4 which can be rented in conjunction with the main home if additional space is needed. Ask for information!
- High Speed Internet (WiFi)
- Secluded, beautifully landscaped courtyard with fountain
- Large front porch with swing and comfortable Adirondack chairs
- Master with King-sized bed, private bath with large walk-in shower featuring dual shower heads and TV
- Guest room with Queen-sized bed, private bath with deep soaking tub/shower and TV
- Bunk Room to sleep 2 (no TV in this space)
- Kitchen with Thermador Gas Range, separate ice maker
- Bar seating for 4 and dining table for 6
- Large private, shuttered balcony with 2 swing beds and outdoor dining table
- Linens provided (with exception of beach towels)
- Private Outdoor Shower
- Gas Grill
- Stackable Washer/Dryer located in Master Bedroom
- This house is not pet friendly
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept personal checks, e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
Call, text or email anytime for more information or to book this beautiful property. This property has 1 King, 1 Queen, Bunkbed (house sleeps total of 6 people)
We rang in the New Year at 27 Hopetown and had a blast. This is our eighth trip to Rosemary but first in wintertime. We loved it. The girls bundled up and slept on the sleeping porch the first night - in late December! We also enjoyed the uncrowded beach and restaurant scene. We are sure to come back in the "off season" again. Many thanks for opening your gorgeous home to us.
P.S. The bunk "nook" was a huge hit...adorable!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.