Kahaluu House Rental Photos and Description
sleeps 7. 3 Bedrooms. 2 Baths.
Welcome to this wonderful 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom duplex home only a 3 min walk from Magic Sands Beach. Just remodeled and professionally decorated, this charming vacation getaway has all of the comforts you desire in your home away from home, including air conditioning!
Close to Kona's Best Beach, but without the traffic noise from Ali'i Drive, the Magic Sand's Beach House is in a private and quiet location to maximize your Hawaii holiday enjoyment.
There is plenty of room for your entire group. This home has a large family room in addition to its living room. Enjoy the 50 inch TV and watch DVDs or stream Netflix (if you have an account). This house is equipped with High Speed WIFI for your convenience. Each bedroom has it's own air conditioning unit. The Magic Sands Beach House also has a large back yard lanai area, with a BBQ and outside dining area.
Things To Do:
• Magic Sands Beach/ La'aola Beach: a popular place to boogie board, just 300 steps from the house! Common place to see sea turtles and a great place to watch sunsets.
• Keauhou Shopping Center with KTA supermarket, Pizza Parlor, Ice cream store and many more. Just 2 miles South.
• Kahalu’u Bay Beach Park: great place for snorkeling! Just 1 mile south
• Downtown Kona: Enjoy fabulous restaurants, shopping and farmers market. Just 3 miles north
• Coffee farms - if you love coffee, there are numerous coffee farms within 15 min from the house
• Manta Ray night viewing - drive 3 miles south to the Kona Sheraton for free Manta Ray viewing at night or signup for a night dive/snorkel (highly recommended by the owners!)
• Waikoloa Village shopping 45 min. north
• Two hours from Volcano National Park, Green Sands Beach, Hilo, and Waipio Valley.
• One hour from Waimea.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About Owner / Manager
Aloha! We fell in love with the Big Island the first time we visited in 2010. We love being in the Big Island and spending the day at one of the numerous beautiful beaches, swimming with turtles, snorkeling in tidepools, hiking to see lava flows to name a few. We decided to make a home here so we can enjoy life in paradise with our children and friends and share it with others.