• 423 Sea Lavender Court offers the unique opportunity to rent new construction in an established community just across the street from the beach. This shingle-style cottage claims prime placement in the Oceanwoods neighborhood. Directly across from the street from Kiawah’s 10-mile beach, 423 Sea Lavender Court is enveloped in the sounds of the surf, carried along on the direct southerly breezes.
• A canopied landscape of magnificent live oaks surrounds the property and a leisure trail from the back lawn leads to direct beach access.
• Maximal enjoyment of the temperate Island climate will come courtesy of a pool and deck off the main living floor, and the home’s ideal location is just a brief stroll to Night Heron Park and The Nature Center.
• 423 Sea Lavender Court partners Lowcountry charm with state-of-the-art ease. The home features stone and hardwood flooring, 10-foot ceilings, and generous trim and moldings bringing a warmth and character to the design aesthetic of the cottage.
• Artful touches include a vaulted ceiling in the living and dining areas and a beautiful exposed beam ceiling in the main floor master bedroom. Bath and shower fixtures will bear the Grohe, Barclay and Kohler signatures and top-of-the-line Rinai-type tank-less water heaters will provide maximum efficiency for guests.
• The home’s kitchen, replete with Kitchen-Aid top-tier appliances and Shaw’s Original farmhouse sink, will inspire culinary endeavors while speakers built into the living room and deck aim to promote ease in entertaining. The dining room and kitchen island allows seating for many.
• A second master bedroom along with two en suite bedrooms on the second floor will welcome extended family and guests while the master bedroom’s main floor location will constitute a private retreat for it’s residents.
• Cable tv's will have HDMI hookups for dvd's, computers, etc along with wifi internet access throughout the property.
• Property will be professionally decorated by local interior designer Erin Glennon. Erin received her Masters degree in interior design from the George Washington University in Washington, D.C., and her experience in luxury hospitality design has greatly shaped her style in residential interiors: comfortable yet sophisticated. Inspired by her Charleston and Kiawah Island surroundings, Erin’s designs demonstrate an airy palette with subtle pops of color.
Erin has been published in Dabble Magazine, and has also received honorable mentions in Charleston Magazine. Her distinguished designs have earned her clients in a number of states along the East Coast. You can learn more about her work by visiting http://www.eringlennoninteriors.com/
• Fresh off the success of his sold-out Cypress Point neighborhood, architect, Mitch LaPlante furthers his dedication to superior design and construction with this Sea Lavender Cottage. Guided by a passion for easy living and conservation, LaPlante has been designing homes on Kiawah and surrounding communities for two decades.
As our guest, you will have access to:
**5 Championship Golf Courses – including The Ocean Course – the location of the 2012 PGA Championship
**The Kiawah Island Resort Tennis Center - #1 ranked by Tennis Resorts Online
**Free Wireless Internet Access
**Full service concierge who will assist you with arranging all of the details of your trip from transportation, to stocking the villa with groceries before your arrival, setting up bike rentals and beach chairs, dinner reservations, and arranging trips into Charleston.
**Local Property Management staff on site in case of emergencies
- Friendly helpful knowledgeable staff to assist you with any needs throughout your stay
**Arrange additional housekeeping services throughout your stay (mid-week clean or daily trash and tidy)